Will buy Xbox One If Halo 5 is good

#11SunDevil77Posted 6/20/2013 9:49:11 AM
Just got my Dead Rising Day One bundle paid off along with my PS4.

If you haven't seen it yet...look up Quantum Break. I got to play it at E3. It is stellar.

Halo fans will also probably adore Titanfall. One of the most original MO games in years.
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#12ODommPosted 6/20/2013 10:04:47 AM
With the newly reversed policies, Xbox One actually looks tempting now. Because KH is being released on the Xbone as well, I'm not really missing out on any exclusives if I don't get a PS4...
Then again, PS4 is cheaper and has greater processing power. Titanfall is awesome, but I think it's going to the PS4 after a year anyway.

Halo isn't enough to sell a console for me, but if MS shows the new Banjo Kazooie, I might have to seriously reconsider.
---
A v ^ A v ^
#13SunDevil77Posted 6/20/2013 11:23:33 AM
ODomm posted...
With the newly reversed policies, Xbox One actually looks tempting now. Because KH is being released on the Xbone as well, I'm not really missing out on any exclusives if I don't get a PS4...
Then again, PS4 is cheaper and has greater processing power. Titanfall is awesome, but I think it's going to the PS4 after a year anyway.

Halo isn't enough to sell a console for me, but if MS shows the new Banjo Kazooie, I might have to seriously reconsider.

Have you looked into Project Spark?
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
#14Faliz18Posted 6/20/2013 12:15:48 PM
ODomm posted...

100$ over 8 years isn't bad.

But yeah I think a new BK would be cool because considering that the new 3D Mario is just a rehash of a 3DS game I hate, I want a cool 3D platformer.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Destiny, Arkham Origins.
#15ODommPosted 6/20/2013 12:41:43 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
ODomm posted...

Yea, I saw it and it does look pretty cool, seems like it would take a lot of time to create something with it though... At least, something good.
---
A v ^ A v ^
#16Faliz18Posted 6/20/2013 1:47:52 PM
ODomm posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
ODomm posted...

Yea, I saw it and it does look pretty cool, seems like it would take a lot of time to create something with it though... At least, something good.

Seems like it'd make Minecraft obsolete IMO.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Destiny, Arkham Origins.
#17SunDevil77Posted 6/20/2013 2:12:10 PM
ODomm posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
ODomm posted...

It would to create something really intricate. But it's a lot like Little Big Planet in the sense that you can enjoy the game very easily just using other user/developer creations.

Idk if anyone remembers Marble Blast Ultra, but Project Spark's head developer loved the XBLA title and recreated every single level in Spark
---
#18ODommPosted 6/20/2013 2:50:36 PM
Minecraft is in a league of its own. And yea, I saw them recreate Limbo which was pretty cool.
---
A v ^ A v ^