Good god the Xbox One looks like trash... Who's sticking with Halo after H4?

#1Spoke_WreckerPosted 6/24/2013 5:16:25 PM
I know I'm probably going back to Sony after this. I thought I'd stick with Halo throughout its entire lifespan, and I'd even stick with it past it's faults hoping they'd eventually improve (as I'll still play the hell out of this game and Halo PC)... But the next platform looks like **** so... Who's sticking with it and who's saying **** it?
---
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ GT: SPIDUX
#2COG_KillaPosted 6/24/2013 5:32:59 PM
Usually, my decision to buy a halo game depends on whether or not it exists. But this time, I'm gonna wait until after the next one comes out and get some opinions from opinions from other people. Until then, it's ps4 and SMASH ****ING BROS MOTHER****ERS!!!! **** YEAH!!!!! **** YOUR *** WITH A ***** AND GET ****ED!!!!!!!
---
Eeehhhh I don't really like to play with others.
#3Faliz18Posted 6/24/2013 6:41:59 PM
It still looks like s*** after they reverted the policies?

Well, for me it's Wii U and X1. Because I hate Sony's JRPGs and interactive movies.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Destiny, Arkham Origins.
#4jakethenoobPosted 6/24/2013 6:48:56 PM
^PS4 and Xbox One are the same except PS4 has all the XB1 games along with those JRPGs and interactive movies.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#5bd0g5Posted 6/24/2013 6:50:57 PM
If the xb1 gets a price drop or something before Halo 5 comes out i might get one.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#6ThunderCavalierPosted 6/24/2013 8:21:47 PM
Faliz18 posted...
Well, for me it's Wii U and X1. Because I hate Sony's JRPGs and interactive movies.

Did you not see the Xbone conference? What the hell did you think Ryse was?

Anyway, not gonna get Halo 5. Honestly, unless 343i goes Multiplatform (which, since it's part of Microsoft Game Studios, isn't gonna happen), I'm not gonna bother with Halo 5, since Xbone simply doesn't stack up to the PS4 at all. Even after the reversal of its DRM policies, it's statistically inferior and more expensive than the PS4; why would you buy one?
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#7yanksfan4247Posted 6/25/2013 6:56:15 AM
ThunderCavalier posted...
Anyway, not gonna get Halo 5. Honestly, unless 343i goes Multiplatform (which, since it's part of Microsoft Game Studios, isn't gonna happen), I'm not gonna bother with Halo 5, since Xbone simply doesn't stack up to the PS4 at all. Even after the reversal of its DRM policies, it's statistically inferior and more expensive than the PS4; why would you buy one?

Because I trust MS when it comes to infrastructure before I trust Sony. Last I checked, Sony isn't opening a $700m dollar server farm anywhere.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#8Faliz18Posted 6/25/2013 7:49:37 AM
Because XBL doesn't go down like PSN and 100$ more over 8 years is fine by me. Especially considering there will likely be a price drop before Halo 5 comes out. Which is when I'll get it.

And servers.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Destiny, Arkham Origins.
#9ssj3bladePosted 6/25/2013 9:18:44 AM
jakethenoob posted...
^PS4 and Xbox One are the same except PS4 has all the XB1 games along with those JRPGs and interactive movies.

Except it doesn't
---
finalfantastica
#10Scooby510Posted 6/25/2013 11:24:04 AM
Xbox has more games I actually care about and the playstation controller has always been kinda poopy.
---
Lil B is my friend.