I just experienced the most bizarre glitch in Spartan Ops

#1Doofe_2012Posted 6/25/2013 8:47:00 PM(edited)
At first I thought the enemy textures all turned invisible except their guns, but then it turned out the enemies were literally JUST the guns. Like there's seriously just these guns floating around at about knee level shooting at me. I can hear Grunt, Jackal, and Elite sounds coming from them, and I get meleed as if it were an Elite sometimes, but the only way to kill them is with grenades or to shoot the guns themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqqAHmTbzPA

Sorry for the phone quality but I don't have a capture card and it's all I had on hand at the time.
---
Gamertag: ColossusCHD
Currently playing: Halo 4, Mass Effect 3, Black Ops 2
#2That1GuyyPosted 6/25/2013 9:49:27 PM
That's happened twice before to a friend and me while playing co-op.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#3ThunderCavalierPosted 6/26/2013 5:38:21 AM
At least you could still BEAT the level.

I had a Spartan Ops mission where an enemy spawned behind a door that would only open once you killed the enemies, and another where we killed the enemies too fast and the game didn't register, causing the enemies to not spawn again and, whelp, ****.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#4DC_Trog90Posted 6/26/2013 11:59:12 AM
ThunderCavalier posted...
At least you could still BEAT the level.

I had a Spartan Ops mission where an enemy spawned behind a door that would only open once you killed the enemies, and another where we killed the enemies too fast and the game didn't register, causing the enemies to not spawn again and, whelp, ****.

Just had a watcher get completely inside a wall a few days ago.
---
GT: DCTrog90
I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is now my favorite spot on the citadel!