Halo 4 Vs. Halo Reach (mp)

#1XxOblivion77Posted 6/27/2013 6:45:01 PM
Most people agree that these are the worst games of the series.

Both of these games received major updates that fixed many things.

So which game is better for you?

I personally prefer Reach solely due to the fact that there is a no sprint option.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
3DS FC: 2621-2749-8430 - Dean in Blivtown
#2LandonioPosted 6/28/2013 6:43:49 AM
---
ROLL TIDE
#3DvoloS88Posted 6/28/2013 7:15:12 AM
4 IMO, sprint has been a needed feature the minute Halo mp turned into rifle head shots fest(halo2). That doesn't mean sprint couldn't have been tweaked to minimize the whiners who dont like the fact that people can retreat and find cover quickly now. The battle rifle absolutely owned eveything in halos 2&3 as to how the dmr in 4 does before the weapons update at least. The people who wanna continue to b****and moan about the ability to move faster in a mp DOMINATED by rifles that practically aim them selves are just little babies who can't take the fact that their opponents now have a viable means of escape, getting shot from long ass ranges. Keep whining about sprint guys seriously...
---
I troll the trolls...
#4DvoloS88Posted 6/28/2013 7:18:18 AM
Another thing, just because there is a sprint now doesn't mean that most maps have to be big or medium sized like 343 did. That was just one of their mistakes.
---
I troll the trolls...
#5Faliz18Posted 6/28/2013 9:04:25 AM

Only thing reach had going for it was customization.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Destiny, Arkham Origins.
#6__balePosted 6/28/2013 9:28:08 AM
NBNS reach >
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#7Kpt_KapowskiPosted 6/28/2013 10:15:13 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
4 IMO, sprint has been a needed feature the minute Halo mp turned into rifle head shots fest(halo2). That doesn't mean sprint couldn't have been tweaked to minimize the whiners who dont like the fact that people can retreat and find cover quickly now. The battle rifle absolutely owned eveything in halos 2&3 as to how the dmr in 4 does before the weapons update at least. The people who wanna continue to b****and moan about the ability to move faster in a mp DOMINATED by rifles that practically aim them selves are just little babies who can't take the fact that their opponents now have a viable means of escape, getting shot from long ass ranges. Keep whining about sprint guys seriously...

itp: the Halo CE Magnum doesn't exist, AND doesn't have faster kill times than any rifle.

lol do u even Halo, noob?
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#8pcmike2Posted 6/28/2013 10:19:50 AM
Reach. Even without the update, it had more playlists and gametypes. With the update, we got anniversary gametypes and anniversary maps.
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#9jesse_skaterPosted 6/28/2013 10:23:16 AM
DvoloS88 posted...

sounds like you suck at halo. You need that crutch aka sprint. its ok little man, we get it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH-8y2YwsLU
Halo 4 Gameplay GT: Jesse I3aker
#10bd0g5Posted 6/28/2013 10:53:49 AM
jesse_skater posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

sounds like you suck at halo. You need that crutch aka sprint. its ok little man, we get it.

He should be taking care of his kid instead of going on his little pointless rants.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo