Halo 4 Vs. Halo Reach (mp)

#21Kpt_KapowskiPosted 6/28/2013 12:54:25 PM
killered3 posted...
Been hearing alotta fake laughs but nothing supporting it or why they hate sprint & Halo 4....

you clearly wouldn't understand any arguments anybody makes, so why bother?
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#22Faliz18Posted 6/28/2013 12:58:58 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
killered3 posted...
For me, I can openly embrace change if it makes the game THAT much better and this blows Bungie's idea out of the water.

imagine actually believing this.

xfd

In addition to thinking Reach was Bungie's best.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Destiny, Arkham Origins.
#23Faliz18Posted 6/28/2013 1:04:27 PM
killered3 posted...
Been hearing alotta fake laughs but nothing supporting it or why they hate sprint & Halo 4....

Sprint breaks flow, is a get out of jail card, and ruins map design.

I think Halo 4 is a pretty good game on its own but I'd be in denial to say it has a lot if stupid things and was a huge missed opportunity to make Halo #1 again (it even was when it was released, had this game been really good they would have stayed).

Loadouts, Ordnance, perks, and flinch, armor abilities, to name a few of the issues.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
#24killered3Posted 6/28/2013 1:18:24 PM
Reach wasn't the best Halo story-wise but it was in terms of gameplay. As for sprint, if you honestly consider it a "get outta jail" then this is obviously your 1st FPS game. Every great FPS has it and any soldier is crippled without it. Adding that, power ups and abilities encourage more tactics online and gives the game more depth and makes the SPARTANs more unique than just super strong soldiers.
#25Kpt_KapowskiPosted 6/28/2013 1:23:36 PM
killered3 posted...
Reach wasn't the best Halo story-wise but it was in terms of gameplay. As for sprint, if you honestly consider it a "get outta jail" then this is obviously your 1st FPS game. Every great FPS has it and any soldier is crippled without it. Adding that, power ups and abilities encourage more tactics online and gives the game more depth and makes the SPARTANs more unique than just super strong soldiers.

the most lol worthy part of this joke post.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#26Faliz18Posted 6/28/2013 1:33:13 PM
killered3 posted...

It isn't a get out of jail in CoD because you die in .2 seconds.

In Halo, when you are carrying a shotgun and a dude attacks you with a LR cross map, you run your ass away. In the older Halos you would stick to close quarters. But now, we can stay out in the open because we can just run away at will.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
#27killered3Posted 6/28/2013 1:34:06 PM
Elder Scrolls Skyrim, Half-Life 2, Call of Duty to name a few.
#28Kpt_KapowskiPosted 6/28/2013 1:40:52 PM
killered3 posted...
Elder Scrolls Skyrim, Half-Life 2, Call of Duty to name a few.

yeah man Skyrim is such a great fps.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#29Faliz18Posted 6/28/2013 2:20:58 PM
Skyrim isn't exclusively first person, nor is it a shooter.

Does HL2 even have sprint? I don't remember ever seeing someone sprint.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
#30killered3Posted 6/28/2013 2:35:01 PM
Half Life 2 has a jet sprint and Skyrim is designed to be 1st person.