Halo 4 Vs. Halo Reach (mp)

#51lderivedxPosted 6/29/2013 11:45:11 AM
your beloved rifles

4 has the least dominate precision weapons of all Halos, yet it's the precision weapons that cause an issue when there was none before?

Your reasoning is horrid.
---
"you got hit by a car? lmao nice awareness, no wonder you suck at halo." - sloppy
GT: i derive dx
#52WARRlORPosted 6/29/2013 12:03:53 PM
lderivedx posted...
your beloved rifles

4 has the least dominate precision weapons of all Halos, yet it's the precision weapons that cause an issue when there was none before?

Your reasoning is horrid.

hey be nice his fragile mind can't comprehend what you're telling him. sad lil boy
---
"Kickflip like a butterfly, grind like a bee" - Muhammad Ollie
GT: yPPoLs
#53jester48Posted 6/29/2013 1:24:55 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
bd0g5 posted...
killered3 posted...
Halo would be dead if we listened to you! What's so bad about sprint? Why do you hate Halo 4 so much? It still feels like Halo, still plays like it, sounds like, looks like it...what's there to hate?

It's funny because people like you are the reason why we have this. http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all

Listening to casuals sure paid off!

You and your troll "friends" couldn't be more full of yourselves. Hey I have a theory, how about the lack of classic playlists even to this date and the lack of great maps is the cause of low halo4 poulation. Not to mention all the other great games out. Take your heads out of your asses because people like you are the reason this board is dead. I suck at halo because I like sprint? I bet you and the other d bags in this topic saying I suck use the easiest/cheapest weapons 24/7 Br,Dmr,Carbine. Yet we suck? To the guy saying sprint breaks flow, WOW I'll tell you what breaks the "flow" your talking about... The JET PACK, AAs and your beloved rifles that can reach across most maps annoying the s*** out of anyone trying to spawn or simply just move in the open. 343 can't be blamed for adopting so much from reach because little b****** like you would complain so much more.

Look, I don't mean any offense by this, and you're welcome to enjoy the game in any way you please...but there's a very good chance you're not very good at Halo overall. We don't like having a medium range headshot weapon simply because "omg easy mode head shots". We like having it simply because Halo has and probably always will, revolve around controlling the map and spawns. When you are forced to spawn in the open and spawn with an AR while the enemy has 2+ angles on you, you literally stand NO CHANCE of fighting back. This works both ways. Not only is it not fun for me to be spawn killed without a weapon, but it is also no fun to have a setup where everyone is basically a victim to my "omg easy mode head shots".
---
XBL GT: Jester was good
#54PuffPuffPastorPosted 6/29/2013 3:20:08 PM
Faliz18 posted...
killered3 posted...
Been hearing alotta fake laughs but nothing supporting it or why they hate sprint & Halo 4....

Sprint breaks flow, is a get out of jail card, and ruins map design.

I think Halo 4 is a pretty good game on its own but I'd be in denial to say it has a lot if stupid things and was a huge missed opportunity to make Halo #1 again (it even was when it was released, had this game been really good they would have stayed).

Loadouts, Ordnance, perks, and flinch, armor abilities, to name a few of the issues.

Its very easy to kill a retreating player. Funny thing is is that people actually think sprint saves them.

Get moar headshots.
---
Beep Beep...Sweep!
#55lderivedxPosted 6/29/2013 10:04:20 PM
Funny thing is is that people actually think sprint saves them.

Well it does.

Since it lets you get away faster than you would have.
---
I've been known to write some pretty good stuff from time to time. Just ask the mods. They probably know me like a brother by now. -MIxeD
#56__balePosted 6/29/2013 10:08:01 PM
lderivedx posted...
your beloved rifles

4 has the least dominate precision weapons of all Halos,

DUDE NO. HALO 3. WORST GAME. yes. honestly h4 BR on LAN is pretty damn solid, about as good as reach DMR but not quite. its just a tier below. the h3 BR even on LAN is a complete joke and totally useless
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#57lderivedxPosted 6/29/2013 10:16:24 PM
I didn't say they were the worst, but that they were the least dominant. Precision weapons compared to the automatics are worse than they were in H3.
---
0.999... = 1. Deal with it. If you disagree, I'm happy to show you why you're wrong.
GT: i derive dx
#58SlaveZero40Posted 7/2/2013 4:57:57 PM
Let's see
Halo Reach: OP Sprint, severe Armor Lock abuse, Active Camo as an AA Ability, High Bloom, awful Vanilla maps except Countdown and Zealot.

Halo 4: Promethean Vision(wall hacking) abuse, Active Camo as an AA Ability, meh maps make the decent ones to be overplayed, PV, Heavy aim assist across all weapons, nerfed to near useless -sword, gravity hammer, concussion rifle-, firecrackers posing as grenades, Infinity slayer randomness, people getting awarded Fuel Rod cannons for mere assists, noobs picking Infinity slayer over Slayer pro, easier to snipe.

I chose Halo Reach
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#59gameslickerPosted 7/2/2013 9:58:29 PM
SlaveZero40 posted...
Let's see
Halo Reach: OP Sprint, severe Armor Lock abuse, Active Camo as an AA Ability, High Bloom, awful Vanilla maps except Countdown and Zealot.

Halo 4: Promethean Vision(wall hacking) abuse, Active Camo as an AA Ability, meh maps make the decent ones to be overplayed, PV, Heavy aim assist across all weapons, nerfed to near useless -sword, gravity hammer, concussion rifle-, firecrackers posing as grenades, Infinity slayer randomness, people getting awarded Fuel Rod cannons for mere assists, noobs picking Infinity slayer over Slayer pro, easier to snipe.

I chose Halo Reach

^ this right here x 100. i also want to add into the halo 4 category:
0 originality on promethean guns
atrocious/impractical armor designs (at least to me)
multiplayer unlocks
customized loadouts
horrible weapon sounds (again, at least to me)
#60The MeatmanPosted 7/3/2013 11:09:00 AM
We don't want Sprint! We want regression! We (Not me) are idiots.
---
Do you like the taste of meat in your mouth?