Halo 4 compared to CE, 2, 3 and Reach.

#21killered3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 6:42:47 PM
kpt_Kapowski, I never thought a game should be narrowly defined by its gameplay but by the story and the actual concept of the game. The fact that you are Master Chief guided by Cortana in the events after H3 makes it Halo. SPARTAN II main lead? Yes. Cortana supporting? Yes. = new HALO game.
#22Kpt_KapowskiPosted 6/28/2013 7:26:58 PM
killered3 posted...
kpt_Kapowski, I never thought a game should be narrowly defined by its gameplay but by the story and the actual concept of the game. The fact that you are Master Chief guided by Cortana in the events after H3 makes it Halo. SPARTAN II main lead? Yes. Cortana supporting? Yes. = new HALO game.

campaign =/= competitive multiplayer
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#23killered3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 6:30:15 AM
Campaign and multiplayer still there
#24ThunderCavalierPosted 6/29/2013 8:18:50 AM
It took a while for the Campaign and OST to grow on me, but honestly I really do like them a lot. More than 2, 3, and Reach's, just a smidgen below CE's.

Can't say the same for the Multiplayer. I'd rather they put in a more vanilla playlist that takes out stuff like Ordinance, or a "Slayer Pro" esque playlist were you can only customize your starting weapon with no perks or secondary weapon variation. I feel that Boltshots and power weapon ordinance don't exactly belong in the game. With the prevalence of Plasma Pistols and Plasma Grenades, it's almost a death sentence to get into a Warthog with someone you're unfamiliar with on the off-chance that he drives you directly into an ambush and you get EMP'd and stickied faster than a GameStop sells out of a CoD game on the midnight release.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#25killered3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 8:39:26 AM
I was never too fond of SPARTAN Ops either especially since they replaced firefight with it.
#26FaithInAllPosted 6/29/2013 9:19:07 AM
bd0g5 posted...
killered3 posted...
Thanks to 343, Halo will continue to beat Call of Duty and for the 1st time ever; we have a game that can prove it to everybody.

http://majornelson.com/2013/06/26/live-activity-for-week-of-june-17/

TAKE THAT CALL OF DUTY LMAO

I'm actually a bit surprised BF3 passed H4. I don't see it dropping down anymore though.
---
Gt/PSN/Steam: Vyeren
#27Kpt_KapowskiPosted 6/29/2013 10:16:01 AM
killered3 posted...
Campaign and multiplayer still there

how insightful! Please continue dropping knowledge bombs on us poor plebs!
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#28LandonioPosted 6/29/2013 1:24:17 PM
Who is this guy?
---
ROLL TIDE