Tried playing Halo 3 the other day, I missed Halo 4's netcoding within 5 seconds

#1Wookie_Is_BackPosted 7/2/2013 2:07:24 AM
Something I never noticed in Halo 4 is that you can hear/feel every bullet hit the enemy. I felt like I was shooting air, even when I saw shields flare and/or kill an enemy.

Why must sequels fix bad things but then ruin the good things? It's gotten to the point where the best things from each game would make it perfect.
#2DvoloS88Posted 7/2/2013 6:36:36 AM
I loved H3 but I remember the first month or two being the worst mm and laggy game play experience ever. Even the rag doll physics would skip and teleport around in matches over 6-8 players. That's one thing H4 got right, too bad the host migration is terrible.
---
I troll the trolls...
#3darren19822000Posted 7/2/2013 11:04:39 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
I loved H3 but I remember the first month or two being the worst mm and laggy game play experience ever. Even the rag doll physics would skip and teleport around in matches over 6-8 players. That's one thing H4 got right, too bad the host migration is terrible.

h4 and got lag right shouldnt ever go together. i played 2-reach with ZERO lag ever...i can play other games online with ZERO lag. put in h4 and boom first 2 games are lagged beyond playability
---
gt darren reefnugs
#4Urdnot_RuntPosted 7/2/2013 11:16:42 AM
I rarely ever get lag in H4 or any game for that matter
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw