Why did it take so long to fix this game?

#1heedtheninja67Posted 7/3/2013 6:41:49 PM
It took a year for Reach to get updated. 6 months for this game. They didn't even get the X's right the first time. Not trying to hate, but CoD updates things pretty frequently like being able to see your highest league rank, weapon tuning, and adding options like suicide respawn delays.
#2thedeerzordPosted 7/3/2013 6:43:12 PM
heedtheninja67 posted...
It took a year for Reach to get updated. 6 months for this game. They didn't even get the X's right the first time. Not trying to hate, but CoD updates things pretty frequently like being able to see your highest league rank, weapon tuning, and adding options like suicide respawn delays.

Because 343 doesn't know how to do their job.
---
"Madam President...May God help us..."
#3Faliz18Posted 7/3/2013 7:57:12 PM
>CoD
>Not broken

Pick one.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Destiny, Arkham Origins.
#4sdchiPosted 7/3/2013 10:19:04 PM
Seriously? They fixed it? They got rid of instant respawns, ordnance, loadouts, perks, not getting unscoped when shot, etc? I don't believe you.
#5TulioMenezesPosted 7/3/2013 11:43:13 PM
sdchi posted...
Seriously? They fixed it? They got rid of instant respawns, ordnance, loadouts, perks, not getting unscoped when shot, etc? I don't believe you.

You are blindly trolling, these things you mentioned, will never be removed at least in this game, some of these changes are not compatible with this game anymore.

Yes, they took too long to patch the weapons, maybe they should just downgraded the DMR, yet still i loved how the weapons works now with a bit of regret from what the SAW became.
---
XBOX Gametag:Stercus accldlt
#6sdchiPosted 7/4/2013 12:02:17 AM
TulioMenezes posted...
sdchi posted...

You are blindly trolling, these things you mentioned, will never be removed at least in this game, some of these changes are not compatible with this game anymore.

Yes, they took too long to patch the weapons, maybe they should just downgraded the DMR, yet still i loved how the weapons works now with a bit of regret from what the SAW became.

Then this game hasn't been fixed.
#7bd0g5Posted 7/4/2013 12:08:35 AM
sdchi posted...

Instant respawn: play throwdown
Ordnance: play throwdown, all you get are AAs in ordnance
Loadouts: play throwdown
Perks: play throwdown
Descoping: 343 is lazy

Halo 4 sucked at launch but it isn't as bad now.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#8darren19822000Posted 7/4/2013 8:31:51 AM
get stomped unless you have a good TO4= play throwdown
have many 1 or 2 v 4 games= play throwdown
too many times ive tried playing only to have people quit out and be alone. not fun at all
---
gt darren reefnugs
#9Faliz18Posted 7/4/2013 11:43:00 AM
sdchi posted...
TulioMenezes posted...
sdchi posted...

If by fixed you mean Halo 3.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Destiny, Arkham Origins.
#10sdchiPosted 7/4/2013 12:41:37 PM
Faliz18 posted...
sdchi posted...
TulioMenezes posted...
sdchi posted...

If by fixed you mean Halo 3.

By fixed I mean not Halo COD mutant clone hybrid game.