Halo game ideas

#1peteydayPosted 7/8/2013 10:39:07 PM(edited)
What other games can Microsoft make out of the Halo series (without milking it too hard)? Of course there's the main FPS series with Master Chief, but what about the other inevitable games? I think they should make:

-Halo Wars 2
-Squad based TPS where you play as marines or Spartan III's or something, with a bit of strategy involved
-A space battle game, kinda like what was done in Star Wars: Battlefront 2
-An FPS based during the Forerunner-Human-Flood wars, heck maybe even a prequel trilogy (too much?)

What ideas do you all think we'll make a good Halo game?
---
lolwut
#2lderivedxPosted 7/8/2013 10:18:27 PM
(without milking it too hard)

None.
---
I've been known to write some pretty good stuff from time to time. Just ask the mods. They probably know me like a brother by now. -MIxeD
#3lel_ninoPosted 7/9/2013 2:18:41 AM
peteyday posted...
What ideas do you all think we'll make a good Halo game?

h2
---
-jimmy
#4este914Posted 7/9/2013 6:19:18 AM
Halo 2 HD Anniversary
Halo Monopoly (Board game)
Halo Pogs Set

that's all I got for now
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#5DvoloS88Posted 7/9/2013 7:24:41 AM
lderivedx posted...

None.

Nice sig, can you be anymore full of yourself? The crap you write is either highly opinionated like an ign review or straight up d bag trolling. I'd like to meet these mods. It would explain why this site lets internet tough guys run this board and many others i'm sure.
---
I troll the trolls...
#6lderivedxPosted 7/9/2013 7:59:39 AM(edited)
Nice sig, can you be anymore full of yourself? The crap you write is either highly opinionated like an ign review or straight up d bag trolling. I'd like to meet these mods. It would explain why this site lets internet tough guys run this board and many others i'm sure.

Your reading comprehension is horrendous.

Edit: updated sig just for you.
---
Derive's posts are like orgasms... that actually revolve around logic and reasoning. I enjoy reading them. - MIxeD
#7Faliz18Posted 7/9/2013 11:24:09 AM
lderivedx posted...

Your reading comprehension is horrendous.

Edit: updated sig just for you.

I lol'd
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls VI, Destiny, Dark Souls II
#8SenseOffenderPosted 7/9/2013 1:32:47 PM
They should put halo and mass effects together and
#9Johnny_Jon_117Posted 7/9/2013 1:56:05 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
lderivedx posted...

None.

Actually dvolo, he didn't wrote that himself, that's a quote from somebody else.
---
Why didn't you DODGE?!?!
Thumps up to anyone that gets this reference!
#10darren19822000Posted 7/11/2013 1:06:49 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
lderivedx posted...

None.

nice awareness
---
gt darren reefnugs