Why does the timer not run out in every war games match?

#31Johnny_Jon_117Posted 7/9/2013 5:20:59 PM
lderivedx posted...
All you said was a couple of statements and then "no" in response to what I said earlier. >_>

Yeah, and?

Can't tell if serious or not...
---
Why didn't you DODGE?!?!
Thumps up to anyone that gets this reference!
#32COG_KillaPosted 7/9/2013 6:34:34 PM
He's saying you're not putting effort into your arguments, so he'll put no effort into his.
---
Mr. Fish is pretty damn awesome, but I would never spend a lot of money on him so I could play laser tag.
#33Il_Shannon_lIPosted 7/9/2013 8:42:19 PM
Instant respawns and excessive amount of power weapons.

You cut 4 to 5 seconds of wait time after each death by having instant respawns. You already know where weakened opponents are and you can spawn before they can fully recover. Sprint and faster movement speed also factors in to this as well.

So many power weapons readily available throughout the game means players die faster. They're on the map plus in ordinance.
#34Urdnot_RuntPosted 7/9/2013 8:56:38 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Urdnot_Runt posted...
Don't expect any actual reason or explanation on why sprint is bad for the game. just trust them on it

http://www.halotracker.com/H4/open%20yo%20moufff

lol

again, you're terrible. Therefore, you don't know what's good or bad for Halo.

^^Stalker mode engaged

Hush babby, and quit acting like your opinion is any more relevant than mine or anyone else's in place of having an actual argument to offer
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#35Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/10/2013 5:48:20 AM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Urdnot_Runt posted...
Don't expect any actual reason or explanation on why sprint is bad for the game. just trust them on it

http://www.halotracker.com/H4/open%20yo%20moufff

lol

again, you're terrible. Therefore, you don't know what's good or bad for Halo.

^^Stalker mode engaged

Hush babby, and quit acting like your opinion is any more relevant than mine or anyone else's in place of having an actual argument to offer

lol my opinion is relevant because its not terrible.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#36darren19822000Posted 7/10/2013 11:32:00 AM
your opinion is like your face. everyone has one but some should be kept hidden away from the public. people who barely play this game before moving on the the next big release should have no say on what goes into the game. why cater to people who never play after 1 month of a game being out.

it would be like me asking the COD makers to add a radar. i never play it so why should they listen to me. and im aware they have that garbage radar system already. good fit for a garbage game
---
gt darren reefnugs
#37grammerman19820Posted 7/10/2013 11:55:03 AM
darren19822000 posted...
your opinion is like your face. everyone has one but some should be kept hidden away from the public. people who barely play this game before moving on the the next big release should have no say on what goes into the game. why cater to people who never play after 1 month of a game being out.

it would be like me asking the COD makers to add a radar. i never play it so why should they listen to me. and im aware they have that garbage radar system already. good fit for a garbage game

yes. i . agree. with. youre. post,
#38That1GuyyPosted 7/10/2013 1:13:57 PM
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
Plus wouldn't increased movement speed just be sprint without the sprinting animation cause it's essentially the same thing?

This is the part where we think about the things you are allowed to do while moving normally. Then we think about the things we can do while sprinting. Compare.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#39lderivedxPosted 7/10/2013 1:27:43 PM
I know the answer to this.
#40ThunderCavalierPosted 7/10/2013 3:33:55 PM
The Meatman posted...
ViktorMax posted...
Johnny_Jon_117 posted...
sprint does make the game more fluid and faster paced and you can get to cover easier. It's an overdue mechanic that should've been in the game since combat evolved imo.

Sprint actually does the opposite - it slows down gameplay and makes it less fluid. It allows you to run away\stay alive instead of dying from your mistakes.

Increasing base movement speed and eliminating sprint is what makes the game more fluid and faster paced.

Wrong. if that were the case, every game would end with the timer running out. After all, based on your statement, people can just run away to stay alive. Therefore, no one would ever die or hardly ever die.

Or that person can keep shooting while pursuing that person, since an increased base movement speed would mean that you would be pursuing him at the same speed while shooting him in the face.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^