Did anyone else find this game...boring?

#1Mr_BurgenerPosted 7/15/2013 11:56:20 PM
To start off, I played Halo 1-3 and loved them. I heard a lot of hate for 3, but personally I enjoyed it. I wasn't even remotely interested in Halo Wars or whatever spinoffs were made...and I never played online. My satisfaction came from beating story mode with a friend on legendary.

That being said, my brother and I tried playing this game recently. Is it just me, or does it seem completely different from the previous games? It seems like every area we got to had enemy snipers, but at no point were WE given snipers with which to retaliate...just a bunch of random guns that weren't in the original Halo's, or ones that were that were completely changed.

Needless to say, I did NOT enjoy this game. We got to the point where we 'release' some guy or something...honestly, the story was so spotty and awful that I just didn't care. Does this get any better? Right now I'm just planning on selling it, but if there's any reason not to please tell me. I loved Halo up to this point, but this game completely ruined it for me.
#2lderivedxPosted 7/16/2013 2:41:37 AM
I dunno I didn't play the campaign.

But I find this game boring.
---
"you got hit by a car? lmao nice awareness, no wonder you suck at halo." - sloppy
GT: i derive dx
#3Bank_HolidayPosted 7/16/2013 3:17:16 AM
anyone find it unbearably laggy, and a waste of $60?
#4L337_MuffenPosted 7/16/2013 3:37:45 AM
Bank_Holiday posted...
anyone find it unbearably laggy, and a waste of $60?

Mate, the last 3 topics I have looked in your post is the same. You made your topic not don't be posting this everywhere else.
---
Got 'em coach!
GT: L337 Muffen
#5darkshadowmasterPosted 7/16/2013 8:43:50 AM
I do find MP to be a bit slow, especially with how many times you need to pound their shield to break it before you can even get a killshot. Tried to see if maybe SWAT would be more like it but then it was just too easy with almost nothing but a kill per triggerpull.

I just wish there was a middle ground, but Halo has always been this way anyway so it's not as if I ever actually expect it to get one.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#6Donuts_R_GoodPosted 7/16/2013 4:10:17 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
I do find MP to be a bit slow, especially with how many times you need to pound their shield to break it before you can even get a killshot. Tried to see if maybe SWAT would be more like it but then it was just too easy with almost nothing but a kill per triggerpull.

I just wish there was a middle ground, but Halo has always been this way anyway so it's not as if I ever actually expect it to get one.

Are you kidding? 343 made the kill times way faster in this game than any other Halo, and I'm not a fan of it.

Everytime they make an update they brag about how the pace will be overall faster, etc etc but FFS, I play Halo to just chill and enjoy some nice, smooth multiplayer. When I'm in the mood for super fast kill fest 9000, I play COD.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#7Faliz18Posted 7/16/2013 4:21:15 PM
Donuts_R_Good posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...

Are you kidding? 343 made the kill times way faster in this game than any other Halo, and I'm not a fan of it.

Everytime they make an update they brag about how the pace will be overall faster, etc etc but FFS, I play Halo to just chill and enjoy some nice, smooth multiplayer. When I'm in the mood for super fast kill fest 9000, I play COD.

Did you play the game in your sig?
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls VI, Destiny, Dark Souls II
#8Ghost_TurtlePosted 7/16/2013 10:30:33 PM
Me and a buddy finally came around and knocked out the campaign this past weekend and its by far the worse campaign of the Halos.
---
If I had arms, I would try harder.
#9IcrossfireIPosted 7/17/2013 12:35:34 AM(edited)
LOL at the person who said it takes forever to kill someone. This game is garbage! Because halo used to be slower but now everyone has a laser DMR that is scary powerful. Stick your head out and you are as good as gone. I don't even have a chance against more than one enemy anymore thanks to the ridiculous weapons. Halo 3 did it better and anyone who says otherwise was bad at halo 3. And that was a lot of people.
---
cR Crossfire
#10uriel90Posted 7/28/2013 12:53:02 AM
Funny I think 4 has the best campaign mp was laggy as s*** but overall not bad btw the dmr is easy to get past vary well counterd at close range by the br or carbine and the light rifle at long
---
"I'm not stealing kills, I'm saving lives"