Worst. Halo. Ever.

#1Bank_HolidayPosted 7/16/2013 3:15:18 AM
343 are incompetent. Halo 4 is a lag fest trying to pass as call of duty.
#2L337_MuffenPosted 7/16/2013 3:34:58 AM
Cool story bro, 10/10 I cry every time.
---
Got 'em coach!
GT: L337 Muffen
#3DvoloS88Posted 7/16/2013 6:39:13 AM
Must be your connection, yes halo 4 has it's moments but 3 had twice the amount of lag. Halo 3's physics like rag doll couldn't even hold up in games over 8 players. You can b**** about 4 all you want because it does suck in multiple ways but it's no where near the laggiest.
---
I troll the trolls...
#4darkshadowmasterPosted 7/16/2013 8:50:16 AM
The only issue I have with this game "connection" wise is how it seems to take forever to find people in MM even when looking through the most populated playlists and Host migrations might as well just not exist with the extreme duration they take to go through.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#5CrossBones3129Posted 7/16/2013 10:25:49 AM
I agree with the lag. On Halo 3 when I died it was pretty evident and I knew how. Now on Halo 4 I shoot the guy 5 times in the head and he kills me when I was clearly winning the battle. It has those COD kills, where it's just that lag where your bullets never show up on their screen but you clearly put a clip in them.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag:
I CrossBones I
#6WARRlORPosted 7/16/2013 10:58:03 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
Must be your connection, yes halo 4 has it's moments but 3 had twice the amount of lag. Halo 3's physics like rag doll couldn't even hold up in games over 8 players. You can b**** about 4 all you want because it does suck in multiple ways but it's no where near the laggiest.

What this guy said. +rep
---
dvolos' moms favorite player
GT: yPPoLs
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 7/16/2013 12:28:36 PM
Hate on it all you want with your opinion it still made a butt load of money. 343 did what they had to do as far as delivering a different feel Halo. I'm not the butt hurt type or the whiny type I enjoyed the campaign the new look new enemies I had a blast the only complaint I have is the lag in Spartan Ops. I would of played that soooo much more with friends. but yeah they will keep making Halo's as long as they keep selling :-)
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#8sdchiPosted 7/16/2013 3:08:07 PM
Halo 4 is the worst Halo ever, if it can even be considered a Halo game, but not because of the lag. Halo 3's lag was much worse.
#9lel_ninoPosted 7/16/2013 8:26:43 PM
i remember this topic from the reach boards

and from the h3 boards

weird
---
-jimmy
"im drunk"
#10Ghost_TurtlePosted 7/16/2013 10:27:01 PM(edited)
WARRlOR posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

What this guy said. +rep

Can I hit whatever it is yall are smoking plz?
---
If I had arms, I would try harder.