Best Halo 4 player....

#11Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/21/2013 4:10:43 AM
L337_Muffen posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
I am, I could take this whole board out in FFA with my mind...

u wot m8?

I think what he meant was, "I fantasize about killing internet strangers that make me mad".

I believe that's verbatim.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#12L337_MuffenPosted 7/21/2013 4:20:02 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
L337_Muffen posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

u wot m8?

I think what he meant was, "I fantasize about killing internet strangers that make me mad".

That makes more sense.
---
Got 'em coach!
GT: L337 Muffen
#13killered3Posted 7/22/2013 7:55:51 AM
Set look sensitivity to max and you can beat him. That's what most of the higher ranks do to get kills easier anyways.
#14Joey-ZazaPosted 7/24/2013 9:29:19 AM
Emmmmmmmmmmmm
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
#15DvoloS88Posted 7/25/2013 6:42:37 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
L337_Muffen posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

u wot m8?

Wow you got me, there is a difference though in getting mad over immature internet strangers and attempting to shut them up or exposing them for what they are. Whether they're little virgin boys acting hard behind a computer/phone or just desperate for attention and have 0 friends in real life...
---
I troll the trolls...
#16Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/25/2013 7:41:57 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
L337_Muffen posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

u wot m8?

Wow you got me, there is a difference though in getting mad over immature internet strangers and attempting to shut them up or exposing them for what they are. Whether they're little virgin boys acting hard behind a computer/phone or just desperate for attention and have 0 friends in real life...

if I'm a virgin, my baby is obviously Jesus.

lol stay mad.

KAPOWSKI OUT!!!!!!
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#17L337_MuffenPosted 7/25/2013 7:47:59 AM
killered3 posted...
Set look sensitivity to max and you can beat him. That's what most of the higher ranks do to get kills easier anyways.

wot?
---
Got 'em coach!
GT: L337 Muffen
#18ItsRageFacePosted 7/25/2013 8:01:30 AM
killered3 posted...

brothas spreadin bad advice errywur
#19killered3Posted 7/25/2013 4:16:07 PM
I saw plenty of online players do this on Reach. Most of the time they get you by surprise when you're about attack from behind and they counter right away by turning around in a micro second and melee. It won't win every battle but turning on the dime makes you faster and gives you an advantage. Just ask IamMasterChief, he's a fan of this trick. I nailed him a few times in Halo Reach MP with the same thing. Don't nod till you try it.
#20Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/25/2013 4:29:34 PM
killered3 posted...
I saw plenty of online players do this on Reach. Most of the time they get you by surprise when you're about attack from behind and they counter right away by turning around in a micro second and melee. It won't win every battle but turning on the dime makes you faster and gives you an advantage. Just ask IamMasterChief, he's a fan of this trick. I nailed him a few times in Halo Reach MP with the same thing. Don't nod till you try it.

soooooo

you sacrifice any real precision for the chance to melee someone sneaking up on you?

lmfao
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED