Best Halo 4 player....

#31Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/26/2013 11:15:50 AM
killered3 posted...
I wouldn't call it a story and it worked well for me anyway. Obviously you never went toe to toe with the higher ranks, before I did I never would've dreamed of trying to max the sensitivity speed. I highly don't recommend it either, the game wins were few and far between so I loss more than won. To each his own though, I don't know why you're getting fussy over.

I'm tagging you as coward.

v this is why I'm "fussy".

killered3 posted...
Set look sensitivity to max and you can beat him. That's what most of the higher ranks do to get kills easier anyways.

stop giving bad advice.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#32jesse_skaterPosted 7/26/2013 11:21:36 AM
set your sens to max? lol no. How do you know what sens "high ranks" use? Pros dont even use 10 sens. Most stick to 3 and there are a few that play on 4 and less than a handful (if any) play on 5.
---
GT: Jesse I3aker
#33killered3Posted 7/26/2013 11:35:03 AM
It's actually not as bad as it sounds, takes some getting used to but it works wonders online after a while. I don't see why KB is calling me coward for.
#34Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/26/2013 11:40:18 AM
killered3 posted...
It's actually not as bad as it sounds, takes some getting used to but it works wonders online after a while. I don't see why KB is calling me coward for.

again, who the **** is KB?

you're a coward because you insist on giving (bad) advice, and refuse to post your gt.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#35killered3Posted 7/26/2013 12:35:24 PM
It's not fair to call it bad advice given the fact that I don't advise it to most people either and that you probably never even tried it. And it's your fault for picking a crazy a$$ user name.
#36Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/26/2013 12:40:21 PM
killered3 posted...
It's not fair to call it bad advice given the fact that I don't advise it to most people either and that you probably never even tried it. And it's your fault for picking a crazy a$$ user name.

yes, I've done it in the past. Its bad, and if you ever tell anyone to do it, you're bad.

so yes, its bad advice. You're a coward. And in what world is my username crazy?
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#37GotThat415SwagPosted 7/26/2013 12:51:29 PM
killered3 posted...

I'm a Reclaimer and I use 4 sensitivity. Like Jesse said, just about every decent player uses between 2-5. I'm not sure where you got the idea that high-ranked players use 10 sensitivity (maybe you're trolling?) but I guarantee that very few, if any, good players use a sensitivity over 6 or 7.
#38killered3Posted 7/26/2013 12:53:57 PM
You tried it for what? 1 or 2 games before saying: "Screw it, this is stupid"? It takes alot longer than that if you wanna give it a real try. You could do without it but it is worth a try if you're desperate for wins and are on a losing streak.
#39Faliz18Posted 7/26/2013 1:14:57 PM
The best gears players tend to keep sensitivity on max.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls VI, Destiny, Dark Souls II
#40Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/26/2013 1:18:43 PM
killered3 posted...
You tried it for what? 1 or 2 games before saying: "Screw it, this is stupid"? It takes alot longer than that if you wanna give it a real try. You could do without it but it is worth a try if you're desperate for wins and are on a losing streak.

no.

if you're "desperate for wins", you're bad. A gimmick playstyle isn't gonna change that.

just stop.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED