Best Halo 4 player....

#41killered3Posted 7/26/2013 1:57:42 PM
Gimmicky playstyles shouldn't work and shouldn't be rewarded but they do, the combo spammers for fighting games, the overly aggressive racers, the sens maxed out shooters and even the quit before the game's over sports players. That's what kind of "skill" level the online players usually are nowadays. If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em!
#42Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/26/2013 1:59:56 PM
killered3 posted...
Gimmicky playstyles shouldn't work and shouldn't be rewarded but they do, the combo spammers for fighting games, the overly aggressive racers, the sens maxed out shooters and even the quit before the game's over sports players. That's what kind of "skill" level the online players usually are nowadays. If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em!

lmfao
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#43L337_MuffenPosted 7/26/2013 2:10:38 PM
killered3 posted...

I played on 8 sens since Reach, and only in the last 3 months or so turned my sens down to 2 or 3. My K/D has gone up .22. (Keep in mind I already had at least 8k kills).
---
Got 'em coach!
GT: L337 Muffen
#44killered3Posted 7/26/2013 2:29:04 PM
Exactly. And if you like losing to the higher ranks Kapowski, it's your business.
#45yoshiisbackPosted 7/26/2013 2:32:29 PM
killered3 posted...

You're either a terrible troll or really stupid. Which one is it?
---
GT: Yoshi eats
#46Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/26/2013 2:50:38 PM(edited)
killered3 posted...
Exactly. And if you like losing to the higher ranks Kapowski, it's your business.

if I lose to the "higher ranks", its because they're better.

nothing will change that.

edit:

L337_Muffen posted...
killered3 posted...

I played on 8 sens since Reach, and only in the last 3 months or so turned my sens down to 2 or 3. My K/D has gone up .22. (Keep in mind I already had at least 8k kills).

killered3 posted...

can you even read?

---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#47ShadowPikaPosted 7/30/2013 6:43:50 PM
I like this board.
---
"When life gives you lemons, punch logic in the face and make orange juice." ~Cole Stephens
XBL Gamertag: CMaStep89