This isn't Halo.

#71killered3Posted 7/22/2013 3:23:27 PM
Falez, Mystical Dragoon, thank you. When you're done "laughing" Kapowski, who do you think could direct a good Halo movie? No trash talk, honest to god question. I'd pick Peter Jackson but I think he already turned it down.
#72killered3Posted 7/22/2013 3:35:36 PM
I asked it before but not enough long term Halo fans answered.
#73MysticalDragoonPosted 7/22/2013 6:14:19 PM
oh and i have to do this cause how the topic is

THIS IS SPARTA!
---
Official Dart Feld of Duodecim Boards
XBL: DeadlyBard676 PSN: judgment4you
#74Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/22/2013 6:38:45 PM
WARRlOR posted...
None of you horrible players even know what real Halo is.

Point check.

lmfao you tryhard nerd. I was playing Halo when you were still in diapers.

killered3 posted...
Falez, Mystical Dragoon, thank you. When you're done "laughing" Kapowski, who do you think could direct a good Halo movie? No trash talk, honest to god question. I'd pick Peter Jackson but I think he already turned it down.

depends on what you're wanting; Zach Snyder for mindless, badass action. Neill Blomkamp for anything else.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#75killered3Posted 7/22/2013 8:48:35 PM
Did Snyder direct Watchmen? And I was going for someone who could direct a Halo movie with great action and story.
#76WARRlORPosted 7/23/2013 12:53:23 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
WARRlOR posted...
None of you horrible players even know what real Halo is.

Point check.

lmao this old ass man over here

feed ur kid bro, I'm sure your babby don't wanna end up like nadeds babby
---
dvolos' moms favorite player
GT: yPPoLs
#77Kpt_KapowskiPosted 7/23/2013 3:12:12 AM
killered3 posted...
Did Snyder direct Watchmen? And I was going for someone who could direct a Halo movie with great action and story.

yeah, he did.

action AND story, eh? Definitely Blomkamp, then. I feel like there's someone else I wouldn't mind, but I can't come up with the name.

WARRlOR posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

lmao this old ass man over here

feed ur kid bro, I'm sure your babby don't wanna end up like nadeds babby

what, does naded starve his kid or something?

and I'm not that old.
---
Lmfao Sony get xBONED
#78PenguinsTank(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 9:14:13 AM
MysticalDragoon posted...
even tho' you guys complain on how bad Halo 4 is, you still play it regardless. so jus t shut up an play the game. and if you have problems with the game email 343 Industries instead if coming up here to complain. Also most people forget the 343 was originally Bunjie's Halo team, they just broke away from their parent company to do their own thing while Bunjie went off to do other projects.

It's Bungie by the way, I wouldn't expect you to know that.
#79Grey_Wolf_SifPosted 7/23/2013 2:31:56 PM
Please, moment of silence for grammar... four or so million years BC to 2013. Gone but not forgotten.
But Seriosly, Halo 4 doesn't feel like Halo anymore and i think Halo 5 is not going to right direction either...
This saddens me.
---
"There's always a man, always a lighthouse, always a city"
#80Its_No_BiggiePosted 7/23/2013 8:16:05 PM
Quote:With all the patches, this game is light years better than Reach in every single way.

60 FPS, an experienced 343, and dedicated servers next gen will probably make the best Halo.

@SunDevil77

I agree that with TUs Halo 4 is much better than Reach post TUs.

60 fps isn't going to help 343i make a better game. First they need to know what we want! Then they will make a good game. Have to give it to them, they are probably the most scrutinized game dev right now, and they are pulling nice things out of their.... (Well you know) :p
---
You be Tails, I'll be Sonic!