The AGL 8 topic

#1bd0g5Posted 7/19/2013 7:28:01 PM
DISCUSS OR SOMETHING

Good luck to H4GB's Sloppy, Bale, and Yoshi. Go big and kill a lot of people etc
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#2COG_KillaPosted 7/19/2013 7:29:04 PM
yay halo 4 gamefaqs
---
Eeehhhh I don't really like to play with others.
#3yanksfan4247Posted 7/19/2013 7:58:17 PM
Somebody please body ambush for the love of god.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#4ItsRageFacePosted 7/19/2013 8:19:59 PM
i like to attend sausage fests and play halo
#5LandonioPosted 7/19/2013 9:24:25 PM
ItsRageFace posted...
i like to attend sausage fests and play halo

Same.

Except for the Halo part.
---
ROLL TIDE
#6WARRlORPosted 7/20/2013 6:37:50 AM
Winners 1: against Jackson 5s, Phenomenon, Resistance and Hidden.

Game 1: skyline TS (50-37) WIN
Bale: 18-6-12
Slop: 8-6-3

Good game overall, played really passive. Supported well.

Game 2: dispatch CTF (5-4) WIN

Bale: 28-18-35
Slop: 35-23-27

Very close game. Incredibly back and forth. Had an insanely clutch 4 on a kid timing OS like 4 minutes into OT, then we got the winning cap with that OS. We played really well together. Kids starting talking up a storm when they had a little lead too. Fun stuff

Lost winners 2 to Infamous. Ryanoob Goofy Naded and Lethul. Skyline CTF and abandon TS. Fun games. Nothing you can do against those caliber of players. Took a lot away from the skyline game though, ryanoob takes the craziest routes, kids a wizard. Felt like Goofy was the best on the team though.

I'll post an update after losers 2 and hopefully after losers 3 :D
---
dvolos' moms favorite player
GT: yPPoLs
#7yanksfan4247Posted 7/20/2013 6:44:58 AM
Lolpure
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#8TUMBLR_FEMINISTPosted 7/20/2013 9:26:44 AM
WARRlOR posted...

Very close game. Incredibly back and forth. Had an insanely clutch 4 on a kid timing OS like 4 minutes into OT, then we got the winning cap with that OS. We played really well together. Kids starting talking up a storm when they had a little lead too. Fun stuff

Lost winners 2 to Infamous. Ryanoob Goofy Naded and Lethul. Skyline CTF and abandon TS. Fun games. Nothing you can do against those caliber of players. Took a lot away from the skyline game though, ryanoob takes the craziest routes, kids a wizard. Felt like Goofy was the best on the team though.

good job coming in second place. oh wait you didnt even make it that far w/e
#9jesse_skaterPosted 7/20/2013 10:03:15 AM
Good luck and best of luck to all of the GameFAQs Halo 4 Xbox 360 FPS players that are attending the 8th AGL located in Knoxville, TN good luck.
---
GT: Jesse I3aker
#10bd0g5(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 10:18:12 AM
WARRlOR posted...

Nice and good luck, I can't find the brackets for some reason but let's hope you get an easy losers bracket :D

jesse_skater posted...
Good luck and best of luck to all of the GameFAQs Halo 4 Xbox 360 FPS players that are attending the 8th AGL located in Knoxville, TN good luck.

Lets hope they achieve victory multiple times by scoring more points than their opponents do.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo