dlc and community level

#1oneupkevPosted 7/29/2013 2:51:38 PM
Hi all,

thinking of coming back and buying halo 4 again. Are the lobby sizes good at the moment? also are any of the DLC's worth it

i got them all on reach but no one ever played the maps

cheers!
---
Oh yeah? well i'll just make my own mass effect 3 ending....with blackjack.....and hookers
#2elitewarrior500Posted 7/29/2013 3:01:22 PM
i like turtles
---
GT: LegendaryFalco
oh ok
#3oneupkev(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 3:24:41 PM
elitewarrior500 posted...
i like turtles

i like turtles too, how about halo 4 though?
---
Oh yeah? well i'll just make my own mass effect 3 ending....with blackjack.....and hookers
#4darren19822000Posted 7/29/2013 4:23:57 PM
same as reach...except most have the majestic pack. castle barely comes up and crimson hasnt come up for me in 2 or 3 months....just like how reach's dlc never showed up

as for lobby size...the big three playlists have about 4k (inf. slayer btb and swat)

the rest have under 1k usually. i would recommend getting the game but not the dlc unless you have extra money or friends with the maps. if everyone in your party has them is the only way to play them.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#5oneupkev(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 4:28:26 PM
darren19822000 posted...
same as reach...except most have the majestic pack. castle barely comes up and crimson hasnt come up for me in 2 or 3 months....just like how reach's dlc never showed up

as for lobby size...the big three playlists have about 4k (inf. slayer btb and swat)

the rest have under 1k usually. i would recommend getting the game but not the dlc unless you have extra money or friends with the maps. if everyone in your party has them is the only way to play them.

cool, thanks for that. i can get the game for free on trade in's so i think i will. likely just get the majestic pack perhaps.

1k players in some lobbies isn't too rough either
---
#6Blade_Runner_07Posted 7/30/2013 10:02:34 AM
I didn;t like Halo 4 at launch. Having not picked up the game in months I played it this week and the weapon ballance patch really helped it. It feels like Halo again.