If there are not at least 10 maps to play BTB on Halo 5 then I will not even it.

#11Scooby510Posted 8/9/2013 11:12:42 PM
elitewarrior500 posted...
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
needs more 4v4 maps

Needs more BTB maps that are CTF worthy. The way sprinting changes the game, none of these maps are truly worthy of being called "good" for CTF. So much wrong with this excuse for a Halo.

wow you are bad.... that is all

You aren't good either....
---
Lil B is my friend.
#12__balePosted 8/10/2013 12:38:10 AM
Scooby510 posted...
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
needs more 4v4 maps

Needs more BTB maps that are CTF worthy. The way sprinting changes the game, none of these maps are truly worthy of being called "good" for CTF. So much wrong with this excuse for a Halo.

neither are you
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#13Scooby510Posted 8/10/2013 1:40:28 AM
__bale posted...
Scooby510 posted...
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
needs more 4v4 maps

neither are you

1v1 me nerd
---
Lil B is my friend.
#14__balePosted 8/10/2013 7:45:29 AM
sure add gt u suck noob
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#15Paper_Mario_4(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2013 3:27:31 AM
Faliz18 posted...
Wow TC, not only do you make terrible Zelda topics but you also make terrible Halo topics.

My threads hold substance. All you do is create garbage that nobody considers funny and use it to death. That "when Saria literally died" line you 'claim' you made up...Let's just say I feel sorry for you.
#16Paper_Mario_4(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2013 3:46:25 AM
Halo 4 is a mistake. A mistake that a team of incompetent designers disgraced. Nobody takes Halo seriously anymore. Halo 3's beta was a finer game than Halo 4 could ever hope to be even if they were to keep fine tuning the C- grade game it was at launch and still is today for the next year.

Halo 2 had 9 BTB maps and they were all spectacular (except Colossus imo).

I think Vortex is good, almost great. Same with Ragnarok (343i wish they could make a map as great as Valhalla and that plays as great as Valhalla in H3 but they just resorted to re-naming the map) and Longbow. Exile is so-so (for CTF, the map is excellent) but we can't even play CTF on that in BTB Skirmish...it never shows up for some reason.

All in all, Halo 2 did it right. Amazingly smart map designers when Bungie was doing it big. 343i is like that rookie that's supposed to save the storied franchise from going down but he/she turns out to be a bust.

Halo 4 is a disgrace and I feel that 343i strayed as far from the successful formula as one could possibly go. 343i, you guys don't deserve respect.
#17Faliz18Posted 8/11/2013 10:14:46 AM
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
Faliz18 posted...
Wow TC, not only do you make terrible Zelda topics but you also make terrible Halo topics.

My threads hold substance. All you do is create garbage that nobody considers funny and use it to death. That "when Saria literally died" line you 'claim' you made up...Let's just say I feel sorry for you.

leoluleoleulolololeu
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls VI, Destiny, Dark Souls II
#18COG_KillaPosted 8/19/2013 4:46:24 PM
Oh hey, I found the same damn topic you just posted.
---
Proud supporter of the Halo 4 GameFAQs board. Yes, even Rageface.
#19SunDevil77Posted 8/19/2013 5:06:00 PM
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
Halo 4 is a mistake. A mistake that a team of incompetent designers disgraced. Nobody takes Halo seriously anymore. Halo 3's beta was a finer game than Halo 4 could ever hope to be even if they were to keep fine tuning the C- grade game it was at launch and still is today for the next year.

Halo 2 had 9 BTB maps and they were all spectacular (except Colossus imo).

I think Vortex is good, almost great. Same with Ragnarok (343i wish they could make a map as great as Valhalla and that plays as great as Valhalla in H3 but they just resorted to re-naming the map) and Longbow. Exile is so-so (for CTF, the map is excellent) but we can't even play CTF on that in BTB Skirmish...it never shows up for some reason.

All in all, Halo 2 did it right. Amazingly smart map designers when Bungie was doing it big. 343i is like that rookie that's supposed to save the storied franchise from going down but he/she turns out to be a bust.

Halo 4 is a disgrace and I feel that 343i strayed as far from the successful formula as one could possibly go. 343i, you guys don't deserve respect.

bk is b
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#20Paper_Mario_4(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 7:21:50 PM
COG_Killa posted...
Oh hey, I found the same damn topic you just posted.

This thread is less serious, the other one will prevail as long as I update it (bump).