who wants to game tonight

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. who wants to game tonight

User Info: __bale

__bale
3 years ago#1
we will only play throwdown. we will win every game. i will be on at 9 PM CST which means i will be on at 10 CST.

BALE aka THE BEST PLAYER IN THE GAME WHO DOES IT ALL INCLUDING STAT WHORING
???
???
???
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO

__bale
3 years ago#2
bdog
fish
blite
trent TAZZI
yppols
scooby
yppols
SWIZZY
seemoreBUTTS LMAO

WHERE U AT
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
3 years ago#3
__bale posted...
bdog

WHERE U AT

hey thats me!!!

i can go positive on onyx now pick me
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: TMoney650

TMoney650
3 years ago#4
trent *TANZI is in for some halo 4 fps action
XBL: A Percussionist
Official Halo 4 Board Fiesta Octagon All-Star

__bale
3 years ago#5
sorry brahseph

__bale
3 years ago#6
also, you two have committed to playing. if either of you are not online at 10 CST i swear to god i will remove you

__bale
3 years ago#7
update:

im on now. lets game

User Info: yoshiisback

yoshiisback
3 years ago#8
I'll be on tonight. Inv later broooo.

Unless you're playing with clown couple relyvant and Lindsay, but I think they're in Atlanta.
GT: Yoshi eats

User Info: Scooby510

Scooby510
3 years ago#9
yoshiisback posted...
I'll be on tonight. Inv later broooo.

Unless you're playing with clown couple relyvant and Lindsay, but I think they're in Atlanta.

lmao they're a couple??? lololol

I'll be on in an hour if you guys need 1
Lil B is my friend.

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
3 years ago#10
It's 10 dammit

playing with a friend until you get on
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. who wants to game tonight

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived