By by halo 4......

#1ReverseisbackPosted 8/11/2013 9:31:52 PM
Kinda upset with this series, everyone is at lv130 so whats the point if daily challanges and knowing whose good,I downloaded one dlc and I NEVER get those maps, and maybe just got board with shooting people over and over and over without no one talking! Feels like I'm playing vs bots, so ill be trading this in ..... I'm shocked bc first time I ever traded a halo game! 343 I BLAME YOU!!!
---
I'm embarrassed to say I'm a titans fan so ill just say " go heat"
---
#2Azrael0206Posted 8/11/2013 9:39:03 PM
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/632877-halo-4/66947618

Gotta love clutter..
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"If it helps you understand, I am forever years old"
#3L337_MuffenPosted 8/11/2013 10:21:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4Reverseisback(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2013 11:10:18 PM
Duh!!!! My topic had some other conflict non topic related and the MUDs I mean mods were nowhere so I re did it!
---
#5hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 8/12/2013 6:05:00 AM
Reverseisback posted...
Kinda upset with this series, everyone is at lv130 so whats the point if daily challanges and knowing whose good,I downloaded one dlc and I NEVER get those maps, and maybe just got board with shooting people over and over and over without no one talking! Feels like I'm playing vs bots, so ill be trading this in ..... I'm shocked bc first time I ever traded a halo game! 343 I BLAME YOU!!!
---

lol... theirs hidden ranks
basically pairs you up with hidden ranks of the same level of your skill in the game type

but yes 343 made this more CoD then halo (dont flame cuz its true bro)

and 343 weapon tuning just makes it worse
feels like we bearly have any armor defenses
and almost everyone can 1 hit any vehicle
#6JaidabeccaPosted 8/12/2013 6:09:34 AM
But it wasn't necessary to re-post the topic because no one gave a s*** in the first place.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#7Arcturus1121Posted 8/12/2013 9:07:32 AM
Reverseisback posted...
---

I never understand why people haven't learned to use proper grammar/English yet. Even you topic title is wrong. "...maybe just got board with shooting people..." BORED. Did you literally become a 2x4 when you were just shooting people over and over.

More on topic now...As someone mentioned before there is a hidden true skill ranking that pairs you up with others of a similar true skill. What DLC did you download? Because if it was free a long time ago that was just a trial. You actually have to pay for them. And if you didn't get the maps, contact Microsoft instead of complaining on here. If you truly did pay for it then it would be in your payment and download history and they will make sure you get it. Also, as others have said, no one cares. You don't like it, then by all means trade it in. The only thing that really dragged me into this topic was that you can't even spell "bye" correctly. I mean come on bro. Try using proper English for once, not this texting lingo junk.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#8TMoney650Posted 8/12/2013 10:01:39 AM
1. Those ranks don't matter, CSR is all that counts, SR is just a way to entertain children.
2. There are DLC playlists, but I agree that the inability to incorporate DLC maps into matchmaking is an issue. That said, it shouldn't make or break the game.
3. Are you really blaming 343 for people not using mics? If that's really important to you make some friends.
---
XBL: A Percussionist
Official Halo 4 Board Fiesta Octagon All-Star
#9ssj3bladePosted 8/12/2013 10:07:36 AM
hellzyaaahhhhhh posted...
and 343 weapon tuning just makes it worse
feels like we bearly have any armor defenses

Is Halo 4 your first Halo?
4sk BR is a Halo staple
---
finalfantastica