Opinions on Champions Bundle

#31Urdnot_RuntPosted 8/29/2013 8:04:54 PM
pretty awful.

it's almost like having to use a perk to make you not slow down when being hit(wtf), gives you the correct shield recharge, (hell, a perk that gives you *almost* decent grenade damage/radius for that matter; is almost worse than just not having those things in the game to begin with.

It's like they implemented a perk system so that you can return different facets of the gameplay to how they *should* have been in the first place, but they make you pick and choose which ones. Awful.

Oh and a perk that makes you eject from vehicles that are about to blow up? Seriously?What the ****** 343?

It's like they are systematically and deliberately zeroing in on the things that make halo great and messing them up.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#32Urdnot_RuntPosted 8/29/2013 8:08:39 PM
TsukuyomiNoKami posted...
I also want a unsc vs covenant fighter game mode.

They could make that work within their "training simulation on the Infinity" framework by saying that playing as elites is a way of studying and teaching covenant strategy or some such...
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#33InsaneriderPosted 8/30/2013 4:44:14 AM
Jaidabecca posted...
Pinkie_Pie posted...
As much as I want Midship to return, I'm overall satisfied with the bundle.

Same here. Also, *bro-hoof* for Pinkie Pie being best pony!

I'm liking the bundle too. More for the ridiculous amount of customizables included then for the maps. Just wish they'd included a variant on the Orbital helmet that didn't have that ugly-as-**** skull on it.

As for the ponies...
All hail the pink party pony! /)
---
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano
#34Ace_of_Dusk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 4:04:48 AM
All I got to say is they better not faze out Mark V and ODST armor in Halo 5. I consider them tributes of a kind because they've been in every Halo since the armor customization was introduced.
---
"MAN I LOVE THE CORPS!"- Sgt. Apone
XBL GT: Ace of Dusk