Opinions on Champions Bundle

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Opinions on Champions Bundle
3 years ago#31
pretty awful.

it's almost like having to use a perk to make you not slow down when being hit(wtf), gives you the correct shield recharge, (hell, a perk that gives you *almost* decent grenade damage/radius for that matter; is almost worse than just not having those things in the game to begin with.

It's like they implemented a perk system so that you can return different facets of the gameplay to how they *should* have been in the first place, but they make you pick and choose which ones. Awful.

Oh and a perk that makes you eject from vehicles that are about to blow up? Seriously?What the ****** 343?

It's like they are systematically and deliberately zeroing in on the things that make halo great and messing them up.
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
3 years ago#32
TsukuyomiNoKami posted...
I also want a unsc vs covenant fighter game mode.

They could make that work within their "training simulation on the Infinity" framework by saying that playing as elites is a way of studying and teaching covenant strategy or some such...
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
3 years ago#33
Jaidabecca posted...
Pinkie_Pie posted...
As much as I want Midship to return, I'm overall satisfied with the bundle.

Same here. Also, *bro-hoof* for Pinkie Pie being best pony!

I'm liking the bundle too. More for the ridiculous amount of customizables included then for the maps. Just wish they'd included a variant on the Orbital helmet that didn't have that ugly-as-**** skull on it.

As for the ponies...
All hail the pink party pony! /)
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano
3 years ago#34
All I got to say is they better not faze out Mark V and ODST armor in Halo 5. I consider them tributes of a kind because they've been in every Halo since the armor customization was introduced.
"MAN I LOVE THE CORPS!"- Sgt. Apone
XBL GT: Ace of Dusk
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Opinions on Champions Bundle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived