Changes You Would Like To See In Halo 5

#31COG_KillaPosted 8/24/2013 1:52:29 PM
lderivedx posted...
Serious question: why is it always the mediocre/bad players who demonstrate that they can't think for themselves and resort to straw man and nostalgia arguments?

Because they can't see the deeper mechanics of the game?
---
I suck at the Halo gt: Giraffinator
#32jesse_skaterPosted 8/24/2013 2:46:35 PM
changes in halo 5?

how about everything. make halo 5 nothing like halo 4 and it will be amazing
---
GT: Jesse I3aker
#33h82k2Posted 8/24/2013 5:14:44 PM
halo reach armor abilities except armor lock

HEADHUNTER the best mode in halo reach. Koth with timer and 2 grenades

so sprint is an option

classic halo playlists... no armour abilties same as halo 3

dual wielding halo 3 smgs not the wussy halo 2 smgs

battle rifle is the same damage as dmr

rumble pit with regicide on day 1 ( yeah I like regicide )

ffa objective playlists and big team objective on day 1. Team slayer is boring. keep the halo 4 style ctf

bombing run aka richochet

firefight with lives or arcade style and score attack

classic halo maps... too many to name

ranking on the friggin xbox screen with social playlists

campaign coop like gow 3

halo reach forge world with some halo 4 options
---
shotgun blues
#34Urdnot_RuntPosted 8/27/2013 11:16:37 AM
Take all the best things from H2 and H3 and make a barebones and competitive halo game with amazing graphics and physics.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#35ssj3bladePosted 8/27/2013 1:32:02 PM
A barebones game would be amazing actually. Even better if there was just the BR, snipe, rockets and OS, with a TON of brilliantly designed maps made for 2v2 and 4v4 play with no sprint involved.
---
finalfantastica
#36lderivedxPosted 8/27/2013 1:42:59 PM
Honestly, a game which has a few barebones-esque playlists with great mechanics (maps, descope, physics, no AAs/mods, weapon spawns that you can dirty (like in h3))would be wonderful.
---
XD your logic is beyond flawless. In fact, it's so far beyond flawless that it's gone full circle and become completely moronic. - Burnzie
#37Caolan_2k9Posted 8/28/2013 5:39:58 AM
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned medals.
I was horrified to realise there was no sniper head shot medal.
After my first sniper head shot I didn't see any medals and I knew right then this game was off.
I do enjoy this game and they admirably added a ton of new features but the overwhelming voice of the community has spoken out now on multiple occasions and most of these changes must go.
This game has 15-20k playing not even a year after its release. I've even seen under 10k, although that was at weird hours of the day.
Reach had upwards of 80k playing in its last few months. The numbers for reach were always close to 100k (on any given day there was at least 65k online), halo 3 had at least 30k playing 2 years after release.
People need to give this game more of a chance with the balance updates and changes, because it's not a bad game, but it will always feel like it's not halo and that's where the problem lies.
It's funny because I honestly believe this game feels foreign for only a few reasons. Sprint, ordnance drops (ruined power weapon control) and loadouts (weapons being imbalanced takes away from the traditional even playing field).
Remove those 3 things for halo 5 and it will already feel much more like halo is supposed to feel.
#38ItsRageFacePosted 8/28/2013 8:52:38 AM
I'd like to see a Halo game that releases online for about 15 dollars that has like 10 multiplayer maps (all of them small-medium arena maps), a few gametypes like slayer, ctf, assault, and maybe territories, and just the br, sniper, and a couple other weapons in the game. if such a game was released seperately of h5, it would probably function better as a standalone game.
---
Look, just don't worry about it
#39DvoloS88Posted 8/28/2013 12:18:00 PM
Grenade throwing similar to halo ce, back when you had an arm.
---
I troll the trolls...