We got a game of the year edition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. We got a game of the year edition

User Info: Ace_of_Dusk

Ace_of_Dusk
3 years ago#11
When it says pre-order and LCE I think LCE means Limited Console Edition. Or something if the sort. Therefore, we will be seeing the tears of impulse buyers.
"MAN I LOVE THE CORPS!"- Sgt. Apone
XBL GT: Ace of Dusk

User Info: DiabloNeonX

DiabloNeonX
3 years ago#12
What I want to know is if that LCE and preorder DLC is coming to the marketplace.
Currently Playing: Halo 4 (360), Forza 3 (360), Paper Mario Sticker Star (3DS), Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (PS3), Phantasy Star Online v2 (DC)

User Info: gilgamesh21

gilgamesh21
3 years ago#13
It also says it comes with the first season of Spartan Ops. What does that mean?

User Info: MrFish86

MrFish86
3 years ago#14
gilgamesh21 posted...
It also says it comes with the first season of Spartan Ops. What does that mean?

ummmm..... it means it comes with the first season of spartan ops. I don't know how it can be more blunt than that really. You know, as in Episodes 1-10, with 5 chapters (aka 5 levels) per episode. It's a very self explanatory sentence, unless you just don't know what Spartan Ops is I guess.

User Info: gilgamesh21

gilgamesh21
3 years ago#15
@MrFish86 Let me clarify. Does it mean Season 1 of Spartan Ops is playable offline via splitscreen/System Link? Or would it still be locked behind online/gold walls? Effectively meaning GotY edition includes Spartan Ops S1 in exactly the same manor that the regular Halo 4 includes Spartan Ops S1?
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. We got a game of the year edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived