Why do my loadouts keep dissapearing?

#1Mindbend8erPosted 8/28/2013 12:41:15 PM
I don't have my loadouts for some reason. Has this happened to anyone else.
---
game tag - mindbend8r
#2ARsignal11Posted 8/28/2013 12:57:46 PM
It's probably because of the gametype. If it does not say "infinity" in the gametype when voting for the maps, it means that everyone starts with default loadouts. If it does in fact, say infinity, those gametypes will include your pre-set loadouts.
#3DXLR8RPosted 8/28/2013 6:51:33 PM
It's most-likely that.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox
#4Mindbend8er(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 4:52:28 PM
I don't know its still not working, I choose infinity than infinity team slayer. But when the game starts it doesn't show the different loadouts they are all the same loadouts.
---
game tag - mindbend8r
#5Urdnot_RuntPosted 8/29/2013 8:50:26 PM
Every day since I downloaded Champions Bundle all my level points are refunded and I have to go through the loadout menu and buy everything all over again.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#6KID VIDPosted 8/29/2013 9:28:06 PM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
Every day since I downloaded Champions Bundle all my level points are refunded and I have to go through the loadout menu and buy everything all over again.

I got the Bundle on the release date and that just started happening to me yesterday. I thought that I was in a game type that didn't allow the jet packs, thrusters, camo etc. until I realized that everyone was using them except me.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD