What was your favo(u)rite Multiplayer Map in Halo's history.?

#21DirtBasedSoapPosted 9/4/2013 12:05:44 AM
Lockout and Guardian

tis the s***
---
Posting from iPhone 7.
#22aByLiTyPosted 9/4/2013 8:59:07 AM
Waterworks
---
GT: aByLiTy
I only play good games.
#23Spoke_WreckerPosted 9/4/2013 11:13:39 AM
With 8+ my all time favorite was Snowbound or whatever the snow map from H1 was called (it pains me that I'm struggling to remember). After that would have to be Blood Gulch, as you can play it with 4-16 players (though 16 was really pushing it).

That's without getting into specific maps for specific game types and the whole nine yards, of course.
---
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ GT: SPIDUX
#24MrFish86Posted 9/4/2013 11:56:13 AM
Spoke_Wrecker posted...
With 8+ my all time favorite was Snowbound or whatever the snow map from H1 was called (it pains me that I'm struggling to remember). After that would have to be Blood Gulch, as you can play it with 4-16 players (though 16 was really pushing it).

That's without getting into specific maps for specific game types and the whole nine yards, of course.

Snowbound is from Halo 3, it's the map with the two purple bases in the middle of the snow, with some passages that run underneath. The map you're thinking of is Sidewinder, or Avalanche which is the Halo 3 remake that has some man cannons in it.
#25Spoke_WreckerPosted 9/4/2013 1:13:43 PM
Sidewinder, that's what I was thinking. Thanks Fish.
---
There's two types of people in this world without beards. Women and Children. I'm a man Ok? I have a beard!
THIZZ IZ WHAT IT IZ GT: SPIDUX
#26Pinkie_PiePosted 9/4/2013 2:03:20 PM
H1: Wizard
H2: Midship/Creek
H3: Assembly
Reach: Countdown
H4: Haven
---
XBL: Zyns | Harley Quinn <3
Ponies. Ponies. Ponies.
#27Urdnot_RuntPosted 9/4/2013 2:53:13 PM
Blood Gulch

Major nostalgia of running a LAN cable under the door between my best friend's and his brother's rooms and yelling at eachother down the hall, 10 years or so ago.

I also enjoy all the variants in all the Halo games and am really glad that more than a decade later, the map still lives on in some way.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#28TheIastspartanPosted 9/6/2013 11:54:33 PM
Headlong. That is all.
#29DvoloS88Posted 9/7/2013 8:05:09 AM
TheIastspartan posted...
Headlong. That is all.

For halo 2 hell yeah. That map is the perfect example of how cheap and broken the jet pack made mp. Headlongs middle building was all about speed and "skill jumping" to reach the top especially in objective game types. Also that map was fun to just screw around with hogs and that hanging platform and balance beam.
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
#30DvoloS88Posted 9/7/2013 8:07:29 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
Headlong. That is all.

For halo 2 hell yeah. That map is the perfect example of how cheap and broken the jet pack made mp. Headlongs middle building was all about speed and "skill jumping" to reach the top especially in objective game types. Also that map was fun to just screw around with hogs and that hanging platform and balance beam.

---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...