DLC still worth getting?

#1LinkRememberedPosted 9/2/2013 1:07:29 PM
I bought the Champions Bundle on a whim and it's been really fun. Now I regret not picking up the season pass and getting the map packs, but I'm worried with no dedicated playlists anymore that they'll hardly ever show up in matchmaking anyway. Thoughts?
---
XBL/PSN: LinkRemembered
3DS FC: 2621-2606-4343
#2phillyeagles123Posted 9/2/2013 2:45:08 PM
I kind of regret buying Limited Edition since it came with the Season Pass and the DLC maps rarely show up outside of DLC playlists. The best of the three map packs is definitely Majestic, so if you just want to buy one, go with that one. Castle is decent but Crimson sucks.
---
Best Signature you've ever seen.
#3WARRlORPosted 9/2/2013 2:49:48 PM
majestic is decent and the other 2 are terrible

save your money, you'll never play them in matchmaking anyway
---
https://vine.co/v/hiJwPeFPheI
GT: yPPoLs
#4LinkRemembered(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 7:06:29 PM
That's disappointing to hear. Can most of the DLC achievements be unlocked in normal game types on non-DLC maps?
---
XBL/PSN: LinkRemembered
3DS FC: 2621-2606-4343
#5Arcturus1121Posted 9/2/2013 7:58:18 PM
LinkRemembered posted...
That's disappointing to hear. Can most of the DLC achievements be unlocked in normal game types on non-DLC maps?

No they have to be done on the DLC maps. so Majestic achievements, majestic maps. Castle achievements, castle maps, etc...
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#6ThunderCavalierPosted 9/5/2013 7:18:02 AM
WARRlOR posted...
majestic is decent and the other 2 are terrible

save your money, you'll never play them in matchmaking anyway

I'd have to agree here.

A lot of people, myself included, have no intention of getting the DLC, so you'd be wasting your money like all the hopefuls that purchased some of Reach's DLC were. Unless 343i implements a dedicated DLC category with DLC Slayer, BTB, and Objective, I see no point in purchasing anything but some of the Champion packs (for the cosmetic bonuses).
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^