who thinks that Halo 4 ended the Halo series and Halo 5 shouldn't be made.

#1dragnslayer573Posted 9/4/2013 6:30:51 PM
I personally love the Halo series but the game ended (it's main plot really.) i could see another back story like they did in Halo 3 odst, Halo Reach, and Halo Wars. i mean if i where to play it which the chances are very slim i would but i would like it if there was some kind of twist that the spirt of fire is found frozen drifting in space some where and it is your job to save them in one level but nooooo they (Bungie) have to make it all about cortana because on halo waypoint.com how they have a forum page there where many people upset about how cortana was dead. now Master Chief is searching for some known enemy. plus Master chief tecniclly retired when he toke all his armor off in that medical area and Master Chief is in some kind of desert area in the trailer on you tube.

what do you guys think after reading this plus tell this after watching the trailer for the xbox one i found out that it turns on every time you move INFRONT OF IT so think of this you have your new xbox one and you have it on a stand infront of your bed then when you are asleep you turn to one of your sides and it turns one. than you are scared half to death than you will no longer want it in your bedroom.
---
i know so many things about halo and dragon's dogma dark arisen i could win a trivia contest if there was one.
#2Pinkie_PiePosted 9/4/2013 7:35:34 PM
Such optimism.
---
XBL: Zyns | Harley Quinn <3
Ponies. Ponies. Ponies.
#3__balePosted 9/4/2013 7:46:14 PM
dont know dont care
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#4DirtBasedSoapPosted 9/4/2013 8:02:42 PM(edited)
__bale posted...
dont know dont care

This
lmao at nerds who care about a generic scifi story. I only play Halo MP because its the best competitive console shooter.

---
Posting from iPhone 7.
#5Paper_Mario_4Posted 9/4/2013 8:05:41 PM
The Halo series is set in space, there are infinite possibilities for the series' story mode or campaign.

Just figure out a juicy plot with some memorable, outstanding characters that are actually active with their role in the story (something Halo has never been good at), create some crazy looking ETs, have some major intergalactic destruction and war break out somewhere, and the rest is small details that add to the whole.
#6MrFish86Posted 9/4/2013 8:10:03 PM
Halo 3 was the end of the first story arc for sure, and could have potentially been the end to the story; However, Halo 4's plot did not end anything at all. In fact it introduced Lasky, Sara Palmer, Del Rio, the Libraian, and the Didact (of which there are apparently two). Halo 4 perfectly set up the idea of Master Chief breaking away from the UNSC, thinking for himself for once, and searching for a way to revive Cortana. So, I don't know what you're on about, but story wise, Halo 4 certainly didn't end anything at all.
#7phillyeagles123Posted 9/4/2013 8:44:24 PM
DirtBasedSoap posted...
__bale posted...
dont know dont care

This
lmao at nerds who care about a generic scifi story. I only play Halo MP because its the best competitive console shooter.

Yeah how dare people play single player. Everyone has to sweat in multiplayer the whole time right?
---
Best Signature you've ever seen.
#8TwoStrikes94Posted 9/4/2013 8:57:33 PM
they have to feel superior for no reason

eventually people will learn you have to support all aspects of the game in order for your game to be as popular as can be, or at the very least... not try to troll fans of the game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg
#9COG_KillaPosted 9/4/2013 9:12:26 PM
I do not see how supporting the campaign would make the multiplayer better.

But honestly, the first trilogy's music just got me pumped up like bale's love doll.
---
Proud supporter of the Halo 4 GameFAQs board. Yes, even Rageface.
#10TwoStrikes94Posted 9/4/2013 9:20:16 PM
COG_Killa posted...
I do not see how supporting the campaign would make the multiplayer better.

But honestly, the first trilogy's music just got me pumped up like bale's love doll.

You don't see how supporting people to get on forums and talk about this game, any aspect of the game, can benefit the people who play multiplayer?

I too, don't want my game of choice to be in the first spot of the gamefaqs boards, who needs more eyes on the game. Who needs a positive community to welcome people in.

I too, don't want people getting excited about playing the singleplayer, because obviously, they'll never make the jump to multiplayer.

etc

But naw, let's just make the new/casual gamers afraid to post by trolling/bashing them so we can continue playing a dying game the way we think it's meant to be played.
---
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg