who thinks that Halo 4 ended the Halo series and Halo 5 shouldn't be made.

#21COG_KillaPosted 9/6/2013 4:26:51 PM
TwoStrikes94 posted...
COG_Killa posted...
TwoStrikes94 posted...
COG_Killa posted...
I do not see how supporting the campaign would make the multiplayer better.

But honestly, the first trilogy's music just got me pumped up like bale's love doll.

You don't see how supporting people to get on forums and talk about this game, any aspect of the game, can benefit the people who play multiplayer?

I too, don't want my game of choice to be in the first spot of the gamefaqs boards, who needs more eyes on the game. Who needs a positive community to welcome people in.

I too, don't want people getting excited about playing the singleplayer, because obviously, they'll never make the jump to multiplayer.

etc

But naw, let's just make the new/casual gamers afraid to post by trolling/bashing them so we can continue playing a dying game the way we think it's meant to be played.

Supporting the Campaign, at most, makes the campaign better. Yes, an awesome campaign would cause more people to make the jump to MP, but that itself does not make the MP any better. The campaign could be awesome and the MP could still be ****. And that's bad for people who care not for the campaign.

First of all let's make it clear that I only play games to compete in them. So I don't give two poops about the campaign or stories, well at least that's what I used to do. I'm on my way out of serious gaming it seems, at least until halo 5.

Secondly, I don't get where you're coming from. I said to support ALL aspects of the game. I was also saying this in regards to community members. Meaning if someone comes here wanting to talk about the campaign, you do NOT bash them or troll them... you either say nothing or you contribute some positive comments. In the post you quoted, I listed reasons why to do this, though there are many more that could be said... use your imagination.

Somehow your post makes it sound like I'm telling you/others to donate money specifically for the campaign, which is bonkers. (extreme interpretation on purpose)

TLDR: I have no idea what you're responding to because it can't be my post

oh ok
---
Proud supporter of the Halo 4 GameFAQs board. Yes, even Rageface.
#22COG_KillaPosted 9/6/2013 4:29:24 PM
lderivedx posted...
COG_Killa posted...
I do not see how supporting the campaign would make the multiplayer better.

But honestly, the first trilogy's music just got me pumped up like bale's love doll.

Regardless of how bad the MP is, it's more enjoyable with friends or people that share a common interest.

Maybe I'm a little bit too introverted...
---
Proud supporter of the Halo 4 GameFAQs board. Yes, even Rageface.
#23Faliz18Posted 9/6/2013 6:49:00 PM
Blade_Runner_07 posted...
Halo 4 existance is only justified to...
tie up the loose end that was the Legendary ending of Halo 3.

Master Chief took his armor off at the end of H4 and that was my signal that it was over.

That E3 trailer for "Halo" on Xbox One does not concern me. It was over when I saw John 117's eyes after completing Solo Legendary.

Personally: I'm not buying an Xbox One and am content with Halo4 being my final Halo game. It's been 11 good years but I'm 25 now, my friends have moved on even passed COD and I'm going to explore greener pastures without them.

So you quit halo because they showed master chiefs eyes

yeah ok goodbye
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Fallout 4, Titanfall, Elder Scrolls VI, Dark Souls II