How many are interested in a GameFAQs doubles tournament?

#31bd0g5Posted 9/10/2013 11:43:44 AM
__bale posted...
i honestly bet if we tried me and swizzy would 25-1 blite and bdog on any v4 map

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632877-halo-4/66352951

I DON'T KNOW MAYNE WE'RE PRETTY SICK
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#32jesse_skaterPosted 9/10/2013 12:22:25 PM
why are people voting no to this tourny? i can only assume people must be trolling...

its completely free to enter and the prizes are going to be awesome.
---
GT: Jesse I3aker
#33kilfrfunPosted 9/11/2013 6:31:57 PM
Whoever gets Gush is gonna win, not even fair.
---
We need Dinos
#34MrFish86(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 4:19:15 AM(edited)
Seems like there's at least 9+ teams that could potentially be made from the voting list. While that's not a good enough number, I didn't expect to see 32 flat out yes votes to form the 16 teams that I'm asking for. 9 is promising for now, and I'll definitely consider this. I do still want 16+ teams for this thing though, so I just need to find a way to advertise and bring those numbers up. We will see!

Also, I won't mention prizes (again, IF this happens) until after Thanksgiving. Prize wise, my plan would be to wait for black friday/ cyber monday deals so that I don't have to spend an ass ton of money. So spread the word, and gain some interest in this. The more yes votes I see and the more I see people talk about this, the more likely it will happen.

Also, for those that didn't read it earlier, this tournament would happen in the November-January range. Since I'll wait for Thanksgiving time to pick up prizes, this tournament is most likely to happen mid december- early January. I figure that a lot of college/ High school/ whatever school people would be on some kind of break at that time, so it would be easiest to organize a tournament surrounding that area. I just hope people aren't vacationing away from their 360s at that time period. Second note is that I also mentioned that this will be roughly a week or so. This way players will have a much easier time to match up against other teams without worrying about a time constraint.

One last thing....... Should this happen, there would be another lottery type thing where everyone that shows up and plays all their games (even if they flat out lose all their games) would be entered into a drawing as a way to thank them for participating. a select number of teams would then be chosen to receive prizes. This would only be for teams that placed in 4th place and below.

So everyone should definitely consider this. Should people show more interest, you'll hear more from me on this when the time gets closer.
#35_ANG3LIC_Posted 9/22/2013 8:07:22 AM
Myself and anyone on my list will win this, lol
---
GT: ROB THE TURTLE
Most loved poster at the HRGB
#36bd0g5Posted 9/22/2013 8:20:26 AM
_ANG3LIC_ posted...

You have Canadians on your list so I doubt it.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#37jesse_skaterPosted 9/22/2013 9:32:13 AM
_ANG3LIC_ posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2MPoqqzwdY
---
GT: Jesse I3aker
#38TUMBLR_FEMINISTPosted 9/23/2013 5:02:47 AM
lith + mr fish dream team
#39TUMBLR_FEMINISTPosted 9/23/2013 5:12:32 AM
__bale posted...
lol me and swizzy would easily win this honestly

bale like i dont want to mess with your pub stomp online warrior top 400 halo player ego but you're seriously trash like for real give me and mr fish 5 minutes and we will send you crying to sloppies moms house so fast he wont even have time to call up his butt buddy jessie and round up a posse
#40TUMBLR_FEMINISTPosted 9/23/2013 8:14:49 AM
That's what I thought.