Completed the campaign on legendary, yay!

#1InsaneriderPosted 9/11/2013 8:15:19 PM
*checks armor customizations, no Mark VI*
Wtf, I beat the campaign on legendary. Did I not get the commendations?
*checks commendations*
WTF, Forerunner and Infinity didn't count?! I spent like two hours on Forerunner because I gimped myself for that damn achievement and you're saying it wasn't counted?! I got the freakin' legendary completion achievements ffs!

WHERE IS MY MARK VI?! I WANT MY GODDAMNED MARK VI!
---
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano
#2Pinkie_PiePosted 9/11/2013 11:41:25 PM
This happened to me.
You have to be connected to Xbox Live when you play it.
---
XBL: Zyns | Harley Quinn <3
Ponies. Ponies. Ponies.
#3Insanerider(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 6:42:29 AM
I'm actually convinced that Forerunner is the hardest mission in the game simply for that one part where you have to destroy those three shield generators in order to pass. If you didn't time your runs just right, you'd get shot out of the ghost before you realized you screwed up. Don't even mention the banshees.
---
#4CuddlyDollPosted 9/12/2013 1:51:41 PM
Are you soloing? I was missing the Legendary and solo Legendary achievements so I decided to go for it and have since completed it.

Forerunner wasn't too bad, just tedious. if you're having trouble at the part where you have to destroy those 3 shield generators, there's an elite that runs for a Banshee as you exit the door into the area. splatter that jerk with your Ghost before he gets in, and you have yourself a Banshee. I used the Ghost to take out the initial Banshee that attacks you, killed another with my own Banshee, and used the massive amounts of Light Rifle ammo to take out the last couple from outside their aggro range. everything else died to the Banshee I stole.. piece of cake.

Mission 5 was the hardest for me. it's just so damn dragged out, and there's that Wraith that has total map control when you have to kill the 3 generators that block the Mammoth... ugh.
---
Just a kiss and you're gone~
GT: Doom Desire
#5Insanerider(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 4:23:57 PM
CuddlyDoll posted...
Are you soloing? I was missing the Legendary and solo Legendary achievements so I decided to go for it and have since completed it.

Forerunner wasn't too bad, just tedious. if you're having trouble at the part where you have to destroy those 3 shield generators, there's an elite that runs for a Banshee as you exit the door into the area. splatter that jerk with your Ghost before he gets in, and you have yourself a Banshee. I used the Ghost to take out the initial Banshee that attacks you, killed another with my own Banshee, and used the massive amounts of Light Rifle ammo to take out the last couple from outside their aggro range. everything else died to the Banshee I stole.. piece of cake.

Mission 5 was the hardest for me. it's just so damn dragged out, and there's that Wraith that has total map control when you have to kill the 3 generators that block the Mammoth... ugh.

I didn't have trouble there. Actually getting IN the shields was the tricky part. All I did against the wraith was skirt its LoS until I was ready to run for the last shield, then I brought my rocket launcher to bear.

Anyhoo, I reran both missions and got my armor. It was easier the second time because I'd spent so long getting the routine just right and because I figured out how to kill knights with a light rifle. Admittedly, it took an entire clip just to break their shields and pop the lids but hey, whatever keeps me from having to perform a potentially fatal assault on them.

Oh, and yes, I soloed the whole thing, I even have the Lone Wolf Legend achievement to prove it.
---
#6jesse_skaterPosted 9/12/2013 4:28:51 PM
Insanerider posted...
*checks armor customizations, no Mark VI*
Wtf, I beat the campaign on legendary. Did I not get the commendations?
*checks commendations*
WTF, Forerunner and Infinity didn't count?! I spent like two hours on Forerunner because I gimped myself for that damn achievement and you're saying it wasn't counted?! I got the freakin' legendary completion achievements ffs!

WHERE IS MY MARK VI?! I WANT MY GODDAMNED MARK VI!

http://i.imgur.com/4bngfbG.png
---
GT: Jesse I3aker