Read!! From BKLYNJ0KER

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Read!! From BKLYNJ0KER

User Info: Remember_BKLYN

Remember_BKLYN
3 years ago#1
Remember Me guys. I was that kid from Joker Nation lol Most of you guys tried hating on me but I ended up getting a new account by the GT of "Gangsta X Joker" I got bored of that negative K/D. I know Five Kids 1 Van just camped in CTF because his k/d was way too high and he was such a low CSR and very low SR. So all the kids that were hating on me hit up my new GT and look i actually try on this account because like I said I didn't try on the other one so take a good look at my K/D and everything. :D

User Info: elitewarrior500

elitewarrior500
3 years ago#2
i would give a **** but my last one just flew away
GT: LegendaryFalco
oh ok

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
3 years ago#3
So he upset you so much that you had to go make a new gamertag? Good idea, kd is very important!
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

elitewarrior500
3 years ago#4
http://www.halotracker.com/H4/Gangsta%20X%20Joker

meh
oh ok

Remember_BKLYN
3 years ago#5
bd0g5 posted...
So he upset you so much that you had to go make a new gamertag? Good idea, kd is very important!

Finally someone came back and sure why not you guys made it seem like it was a big deal so there you go lmaoo that was fun last time with everyone trying to cut on me XD what happen to that kid 5 Kids 1 Van anyway

Remember_BKLYN
3 years ago#6
elitewarrior500 posted...
i would give a **** but my last one just flew away

And that's pretty upsetting LMAO.

User Info: TMoney650

TMoney650
3 years ago#7
You had to make a new account in order to get a 1.24 K/D and a 47% win rate?
XBL: Rimshot 415

User Info: aHungee_Yuropee

aHungee_Yuropee
3 years ago#8
Remember_BKLYN posted...
bd0g5 posted...

Finally someone came back and sure why not you guys made it seem like it was a big deal so there you go lmaoo that was fun last time with everyone trying to cut on me XD what happen to that kid 5 Kids 1 Van anyway

He's still much, much better than you. You on the other hand are just as abysmal as ever.

elitewarrior500
3 years ago#9
TMoney650 posted...
You had to make a new account in order to get a 1.24 K/D and a 47% win rate?

BURN
oh ok

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
3 years ago#10
please let this not be serious
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Read!! From BKLYNJ0KER

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived