#11aByLiTyPosted 9/23/2013 10:03:48 PM
ew
---
I only play good games.
#12Remember_BKLYN(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 4:58:12 AM
aHungee_Yuropee posted...
Remember_BKLYN posted...
bd0g5 posted...
So he upset you so much that you had to go make a new gamertag? Good idea, kd is very important!

Finally someone came back and sure why not you guys made it seem like it was a big deal so there you go lmaoo that was fun last time with everyone trying to cut on me XD what happen to that kid 5 Kids 1 Van anyway

He's still much, much better than you. You on the other hand are just as abysmal as ever.

Well then I'm calling him out this time we will 1v1 AGL Settings Dispatch? Anyone?
#13__balePosted 9/24/2013 8:06:59 AM
lderivedx posted...
please let this not be serious

see, i take the other approach and i really really hope hes serious
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#14haloisfunbroPosted 9/24/2013 10:24:04 AM
lol is this a joke or is the TC that pathetically terrible at this game? I remember the first time I made a new acc ... got to 50 on it with halo 3. It was a 2 day trial. Get on my lvl TC : )
#15Remember_BKLYN(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 4:51:32 AM
__bale posted...
lderivedx posted...

I am also taking it serious lol do you wanna 1v1 tonight (eastern time) we'll decide the time and lets settle this I'm not talking any trash so let's do this I just came here for some practice
#16ItsRageFacePosted 9/25/2013 10:21:22 AM
Why are plebeians allowed to have gfaqs accounts?
---
Look, just don't worry about it
#17ItsRageFacePosted 9/25/2013 10:24:31 AM
haloisfunbro posted...
lol is this a joke or is the TC that pathetically terrible at this game? I remember the first time I made a new acc ... got to 50 on it with halo 3. It was a 2 day trial. Get on my lvl TC : )

So WARRIOR got banned too, huh?
---
Look, just don't worry about it
#18lderivedxPosted 9/25/2013 11:07:22 AM
User Name WARRlOR
User ID 6759801
Board User Level 30: Regular User
Awarded to users with at least 75 Karma. No level posting restrictions, can edit posts, use advanced options.
Account Created Tuesday, April 23, 2013 5:35 PM
Last Visit Wednesday, September 25, 2013 1:02 PM
Signature https://vine.co/v/hiJwPeFPheI
GT: yPPoLs
Karma 125
Active Messages Posted 26
---
I love derive. I mean that in strictly the most clinical and professional sense possible, with no emotional, intimate, sexual, or any other undertones. -Lerthyr
#19WARRlORPosted 9/25/2013 11:25:32 AM
ItsRageFace posted...
haloisfunbro posted...

So WARRIOR got banned too, huh?

no.

and you couldn't play ranked on a 48hr, idiot.
---
https://vine.co/v/hiJwPeFPheI
GT: yPPoLs
#20bd0g5Posted 9/25/2013 12:40:28 PM
Remember_BKLYN posted...
__bale posted...
lderivedx posted...

I am also taking it serious lol do you wanna 1v1 tonight (eastern time) we'll decide the time and lets settle this I'm not talking any trash so let's do this I just came here for some practice

lol

Bale is about to get 15-0d
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo