The population drop since required DLC is sickening

#21__balePosted 10/2/2013 10:41:05 AM
TUMBLR_FEMINIST posted...
jesus man french surrender like sloppy in a 1v1 vs bale__________

its actually __bale
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#22TUMBLR_FEMINISTPosted 10/3/2013 6:22:57 AM
WARRlOR posted...
elitewarrior500 posted...

is there a video on this :)

referring to the reach 1v1 tourney, bale is GOAT

que

__bale posted...

its actually __bale

Like u'd know
#23haloisfunbroPosted 10/3/2013 11:44:05 AM
SoulClank posted...
since majority don't realize that DLC was only a test I am very doubtful that the community is coming back.

Yeah sure it's only temporary... lots of things are only temporary in halo 4.

343 likes to do this crap its lame. But 343 is real stupid. Even though they fixed a lot of broken things like the near powerweaponish dmr. The boltshot that poops on shotgun, sword, hammer, and scatter shot users. Bravo and friends made that patch which helped the game out a bit. They fixed the red x's. But it was too lil too late. They should have had a beta. They should have done a lot of things. But this temporary infinity slayer dlc required thing that they did to the most popular playlist was JUST PLAIN EFFING STUPID lol and you know it! Even if it is only temporary.

343 " Lets alienate about 5000 halo 4 players.... that will get more people to buy and play our game!"

Psh what a stupid idea 343 had...
#24haloisfunbroPosted 10/3/2013 11:51:50 AM
gameslicker posted...
just gives me more reason to not trust 343 with anymore halo games and further push me towards not getting an xbox one (well, this and gears of war judgment)

u speak the truth quite honestly bro. Having a xbox and halo go hand in hand but these days... not so much reason to get the xbox one from where I'm standing. I thought halo would be in good hands when 343 took over uhhh NOPE! They pooped out halo 4 as a cash cow game not a AAA shooter and that's a fact. It sold VERY well but look who's playing it right now? Halo 3 and Halo reach are about the same in online activity. Now that just goes to show you that it's not the halo game we all wanted it to be that's for sure. Halo reach seemed to please fans of halo more so than halo 4 did and people HATED that bloom and armor lock But hey!... I saw this coming once they first announced crap like JIP, fast weapon drop despawns, random ordnance, perk systems, no firefight, xray vision etc etc...
#25WARRlORPosted 10/3/2013 12:07:02 PM
gameslicker posted...
just gives me more reason to not trust 343 with anymore halo games and further push me towards not getting an xbox one (well, this and gears of war judgment)

u speak the truth quite honestly bro. Having a xbox and halo go hand in hand but these days... not so much reason to get the xbox one from where I'm standing. I thought halo would be in good hands when 343 took over uhhh NOPE! They pooped out halo 4 as a cash cow game not a AAA shooter and that's a fact. It sold VERY well but look who's playing it right now? Halo 3 and Halo reach are about the same in online activity. Now that just goes to show you that it's not the halo game we all wanted it to be that's for sure. Halo reach seemed to please fans of halo more so than halo 4 did and people HATED that bloom and armor lock But hey!... I saw this coming once they first announced crap like JIP, fast weapon drop despawns, random ordnance, perk systems, no firefight, xray vision etc etc.
---
https://vine.co/v/hiJwPeFPheI
GT: yPPoLs
#26ThunderCavalierPosted 10/3/2013 5:00:18 PM
Eh, wasn't too much into Halo 4 even when I got it.

It's sad to see it die like this, buuuuut sometimes I wonder what the hell 343i's ideas are when going about this franchise. Sometimes I feel like they're intentionally trying to bury Halo.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#27ZephyrSSXPosted 10/3/2013 10:07:17 PM
The game lasted this long? I quit a week and a half after release because I got sick of the camping and DMR spam.
---
How is pulling over and drinking my own piss a hazard to other people? I'm not sure you're totally on the same page as the rest of us. - Mr Sasquatch
#28ssj3bladePosted 10/3/2013 10:50:40 PM
I really don't get the hate Halo 4 gets. Apart from the superficial stuff that can be fixed or changed easily, the base mechanics of the game are the best yet. Not to mention the in game models look amazing.
---
finalfantastica
#29TUMBLR_FEMINISTPosted 10/3/2013 11:28:52 PM
WARRlOR posted...
gameslicker posted...

u speak the truth quite honestly bro. Having a xbox and halo go hand in hand but these days... not so much reason to get the xbox one from where I'm standing. I thought halo would be in good hands when 343 took over uhhh NOPE! They pooped out halo 4 as a cash cow game not a AAA shooter and that's a fact. It sold VERY well but look who's playing it right now? Halo 3 and Halo reach are about the same in online activity. Now that just goes to show you that it's not the halo game we all wanted it to be that's for sure. Halo reach seemed to please fans of halo more so than halo 4 did and people HATED that bloom and armor lock But hey!... I saw this coming once they first announced crap like JIP, fast weapon drop despawns, random ordnance, perk systems, no firefight, xray vision etc etc.

It's ~prometheon~ vision.
#30AtlmalichiPosted 10/4/2013 12:46:13 AM
My only real gripe was how uninteresting the maps are compared to the previous games. They did a bad job on creating exciting maps and this was the first Halo game where I didn't buy all of the DLC maps.
---
Xbox Gamertag: Don Mack