So I went up against one of... those people.

#1haloisfunbroPosted 10/10/2013 9:36:35 AM
U ever find yourself in a game where ALL 3 of your team mates suck? And on the other team it's the same exact thing? So it kinda turns into a 1 v 1 between you and the enemy teams best player. Neways it was binary slyr on rag 4 v 4. I won barley by like 2 or 3 kills. At the end of the game the good player on the enemy team was sour and said "Your trash kid" than he left the party. So I sent him a message gg bro. He sends me a message back saying "Thanks scrub I got my 50 csr in snipes off you that game" So I was like dang kid... why do you hate me so much? It's just a stupid game!... He blocked me cus I can't send him a pending friend request lol. So I decided to see if he was telling the truth. I don't think anyone has ever earned a 50 csr off of fighting me so I was curious and you know what?

He lied! He earned his 50 csr in snipes on the 27th of sept last month. I first met the guy like two days ago. It's October 10th now! He didn't earn **** against me.

I just think it's sad he felt the need to lie like that in order to feel better about losing. Can't win EVERY game after all right? So let it go! I'm not saying he's a bk or nuttn, I think he's good at the game, but what a emo attitude the guy has right?

And do some folks really care about csr? I got a 50 csr in btb and I just play for fun lol. I didn't even know I had it. Seems easy to get honestly. Not nearly as impressive as a halo 3 50 in my honest opinion.
#2ZeldaMutantPosted 10/10/2013 9:39:17 AM
haloisfunbro posted...
I just think it's sad he felt the need to post on GameFAQs like that in order to feel better about being trashtalked on XBL.

---
#3aHungee_YuropeePosted 10/10/2013 9:44:11 AM
h4 dubs 50 without backing out >
#4JohnHalo343Posted 10/10/2013 12:25:40 PM
I got a nosebleed.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#5TMoney650Posted 10/10/2013 1:29:47 PM
That's funny cuz the other day I was like, U ever find yourself in a game where ALL 3 of your team mates suck? And on the other team it's the same exact thing? So it kinda turns into a 1 v 1 between you and the enemy teams best player. Neways it was binary slyr on rag 4 v 4. I won barley by like 2 or 3 kills. At the end of the game the good player on the enemy team was sour and said "Your trash kid" than he left the party. So I sent him a message gg bro. He sends me a message back saying "Thanks scrub I got my 50 csr in snipes off you that game" So I was like dang kid... why do you hate me so much? It's just a stupid game!... He blocked me cus I can't send him a pending friend request lol. So I decided to see if he was telling the truth. I don't think anyone has ever earned a 50 csr off of fighting me so I was curious and you know what?

He lied! He earned his 50 csr in snipes on the 27th of sept last month. I first met the guy like two days ago. It's October 10th now! He didn't earn **** against me.

I just think it's sad he felt the need to lie like that in order to feel better about losing. Can't win EVERY game after all right? So let it go! I'm not saying he's a bk or nuttn, I think he's good at the game, but what a emo attitude the guy has right?

And do some folks really care about csr? I got a 50 csr in btb and I just play for fun lol. I didn't even know I had it. Seems easy to get honestly. Not nearly as impressive as a halo 3 50 in my honest opinion.
---
XBL: Rimshot 415
#6aByLiTyPosted 10/10/2013 8:49:32 PM
im not sure you understand what the word "emo" means
---
I only play good games.
#7TUMBLR_FEMINISTPosted 10/10/2013 9:28:43 PM
yesterdy i was playing my first game in like 2 weeks and some guy on my team was like 'ur trash noob' and i was like 'yes but my mother is not a fat wannabe whore who would be out making money to support you and your 7 siblings if she wasnt so busy suckingon that twinkie' and then he went -3 and i went +16 XD
#8Kpt_KapowskiPosted 10/11/2013 10:21:24 AM
TUMBLR_FEMINIST posted...
yesterdy i was playing my first game in like 2 weeks and some guy on my team was like 'ur trash noob' and i was like 'yes but my mother is not a fat wannabe whore who would be out making money to support you and your 7 siblings if she wasnt so busy suckingon that twinkie' and then he went -3 and i went +16 XD

looooooioooolll
---
Lmfao I win
#9ThunderCavalierPosted 10/13/2013 6:49:15 PM
I had a game where all three of my teammates sucked.

It was not the same for the enemy.

We got so murdered.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#10KID VIDPosted 10/14/2013 8:20:20 AM
I was once in a team where 3 of the players were terrible! I was one of those 3 players. Needless to say, we lost that game and it was the fault of the good player on our team because he couldn't carry us to victory.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD