Worst Host???

#1abressonPosted 10/22/2013 10:16:50 PM
Who has the worst host on the board??? - Results (35 votes)
seeemorebutss
28.57% (10 votes)
jesse i3aker
40% (14 votes)
vblite
31.43% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
obv me
---
I think I thought about who is I was
Gt: Seeemorebutss
#2MrFish86Posted 10/22/2013 10:48:29 PM
I feel like it's going to be different for most people. A good connection for some, is bad for others. For me, I have a horrible connection with Swizzy's host, and he probably would have an awful time if I were to pull host. When it's Blite's host though, it's not too bad (not great, but definitely not bad) even though he's over seas.

So for me personally in terms of players on this board, Swizzy's host is the worst for me. For people you listed... they're all pretty much the same for me, but I guess yours edges them out a bit for the worst for me.
#3Killean_NuggetsPosted 10/22/2013 11:08:11 PM
Jesses, it isn't even close. Then yours.

I live further away, so there should be some delay, but from what I have heard from people shots register on mine, it is just delayed, which is to be expected. I shouldn't really comment on my GOAT host, but on jesses and yours shots just flat out don't register a massive amount of the time, not to mention constantly being shot through walls.

Jesse has missuri broadband, which is the equivalent to dial-up.
Not a clue what yours is.
Blitey with dat 90MB up and down. Fiber master-race.
---
vBlite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvMkGxYb29c
#4Kpt_KapowskiPosted 10/23/2013 6:53:52 AM
My 1000K+ ping says hello
---
Its my own private pinewood Taj Mahal, except for the shape and the size.
#5__balePosted 10/23/2013 9:42:49 AM
by far seemore and its not even remotely close lol
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#6That1GuyyPosted 10/23/2013 10:19:58 AM
Blite's host kills my game as I recall, but I've never had a problem with anyone else's host, although I haven't played with Seemore.

Jesse and Blite complain about my host every single time they play on it. I've had three different connections, and Jesse has hated every single one of them. My campus connection, an off campus connection, and my home connection. I think Jesse is confused. There's no way all three play the same.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#7__balePosted 10/23/2013 10:22:27 AM
i dont think its exactly implausible that you would have a bad connection on 3 out of 3 hosts. ive had 4 different connections since i started playing halo in 07 and theyve all been pretty objectively terrible except for my current one during down hours (like midnight-6am lol)
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#8That1GuyyPosted 10/23/2013 11:46:03 AM
My campus had upload speeds of like 10 Mbps, though.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#9Killean_NuggetsPosted 10/23/2013 1:11:15 PM
That1Guyy posted...
Blite's host kills my game as I recall, but I've never had a problem with anyone else's host, although I haven't played with Seemore.

Jesse and Blite complain about my host every single time they play on it. I've had three different connections, and Jesse has hated every single one of them. My campus connection, an off campus connection, and my home connection. I think Jesse is confused. There's no way all three play the same.

You have never played on my fiber connection. 90up
---
vBlite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvMkGxYb29c
#10bd0g5Posted 10/23/2013 1:12:30 PM
If it's halo 3 then everyone's host sucks
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo