I must admit...I'm in love with Halo....

#1MrFish86Posted 11/2/2013 9:20:40 AM
I love Halo so much that instead of making a topic to talk about everything that's not even remotely close to Halo, I plan to play the game in about a half hour from now! WOW! So if anyone is around today, and wants to run some games in Halo 4 today with me, then hop on around 2PM EST or so (probably earlier to be honest). Even if we haven't played together yet, I really don't care, just send me a message saying you're from here.

HALO HALO HALO TIME!!!

Gt: Mr Fish 68
#2jesse_skaterPosted 11/2/2013 9:23:36 AM
I'll play Halo: Reach. It's so much fun! Super good times on Halo: Reach is to be had.
---
GT: Jesse I3aker
#3COG_KillaPosted 11/2/2013 10:27:18 AM
sorry, i only play beatmania.
---
Proud supporter of the Halo 4 GameFAQs board. Yes, even Rageface.
#4TMoney650Posted 11/2/2013 2:44:00 PM
jesse_skater posted...
I'll play Halo: Reach. It's so much fun! Super good times on Halo: Reach is to be had.

Wanna mlg tonight?
---
XBL: Rimshot 415
#5jesse_skaterPosted 11/2/2013 7:17:42 PM
probs not tonight
---
#6That1GuyyPosted 11/2/2013 9:07:35 PM
MrFish, are you a little angsty? Perhaps upset that the other topic is nearing 500 posts? Are those the sorts of achievements you look forward to the most? It's okay, Fish. We still love you.

Played some competitive Counter-Strike today. Much fun was had. But no Halo. I bet I'm so bad at Halo now that I couldn't even get a kill on Fish in a 1v1.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#7aHungee_YuropeePosted 11/3/2013 1:27:18 AM
Nah, I'd rather be out geeing it big licks.

<3
#8MrFish86(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 9:01:18 AM
That1Guyy posted...
MrFish, are you a little angsty? Perhaps upset that the other topic is nearing 500 posts? Are those the sorts of achievements you look forward to the most? It's okay, Fish. We still love you.

more slightly confused and annoyed than angsty, I guess. I just find it odd that super off topic topics stay up for so long sometimes due to having a halo related title, while on topic topics with non halo related titles are taken down much quicker. Regardless though, the title/ jab at the topic was just so I can grab some attention in order to get some games of Halo going. Normal "Lets play halo in 30 minutes!" topics don't get as much attention as troll-y/ jokingly titled topics (though this didn't grab much attention either). So it was half pointing out the squatters on our board, and half just trying to get people to play Halo.
#9That1GuyyPosted 11/3/2013 10:24:47 AM
It's just one topic, brah. No need to get super salty over it.

Salty.

Salt.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#10jesse_skaterPosted 11/3/2013 10:30:43 AM
That1Guyy posted...
It's just one topic, brah. No need to get super salty over it.

Salty.

Salt.

ur getting salty over claiming fish is salty. Stay salty
---