Haven't played in many months...But coming back to it, it's the Halo I loved.

#1crawdadPosted 11/5/2013 6:41:29 AM
Really, I loved All the Halos, I mean they had their problems and as more games came out I was playing them less.

But I didn't realise how much had changed with the more recent patch that rebalanced the weapon in the game. The little tweaks in the maps.

The game is actually A LOT of fun now. I feel like I can actually enjoy the game like I haven't in a long time.

only 2 issues still plague this game horribly.

Almost Zero chances of playing on DLC maps. There needs to be a DLC playlist at least. It's pretty screwed up that people with the season passes can't play on any of their maps outside of custom games. It feels like a complete waste.

Jetpacks. They need to go, something like a double jump would be far better. Most of these maps aren't really designed with full vertical combat like jetpacks require of them.

I honestly feel like jet packs ruined a good portion of Halo.

But besides those. I haven't enjoyed a competitive shooter like this in a very long time.
---
Spit in the face of life and have a good day out of sheer f****** spite!
GT:Gojirra PSN Gojirra102 steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad
#2ThunderCavalierPosted 11/5/2013 11:09:19 AM
I agree that this game desperately needs a DLC playlist. The people that bought the maps got really screwed over.

As for the game being fun, I still think that some of the main features of the game that were changed from past installations (ordinance, instant respawning, being able to customize certain elements of your loadout, perks, etc.) kill it for me, but otherwise it's OK enough.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#3chaos_emperorPosted 11/6/2013 10:45:25 PM
I just got this game, first Halo I have played since Halo 2. There are definitely some things I miss about the old Halos (no loadouts, etc.) but this game is still very fun and addictive. I've enjoyed it much more than I thought I would based off of all the negative things I've heard about it.
#4Seto_RyuPosted 11/6/2013 11:30:28 PM
I enjoy this game, and will play it when I am with a friend, but it is never touched anymore besides that. Community is horrible. Hoping the next one brings in a better crowd.
---
FC: 0791-2237-3947
#5lderivedxPosted 11/7/2013 1:35:52 AM
Seto_Ryu posted...
Community is horrible.

lol
---
XD your logic is beyond flawless. In fact, it's so far beyond flawless that it's gone full circle and become completely moronic. - Burnzie
#6Sparta19Posted 11/7/2013 10:59:41 AM
Seto_Ryu posted...
I enjoy this game, and will play it when I am with a friend, but it is never touched anymore besides that. Community is horrible. Hoping the next one brings in a better crowd.

>First person shooters.
>Good crowd.

Pick one.
---
And on the 8th day God said "Let there be fivehead!" and it was good. - wonderbreadman
#7TheLambProphetPosted 11/13/2013 1:43:23 PM
@crawdad you have absolutely terrible taste in video games if you like this game. Are you bloody joking?