I must admit....I still

#1logannhunterPosted 11/10/2013 10:58:34 AM
haven't read much new or interesting on the Halo 4 board, except maybe for taming Cortana's strange.

No news.....seems Halo is slowing dying. Ah, Chief, I shall miss you.
---
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
#2AndrewColinPosted 11/10/2013 11:45:42 AM
what news do you expect?...
#3moshaspartan2Posted 11/10/2013 1:19:44 PM
take heart, logie-even if the next halo is as god awful as 4 was, we're still likely to get that halo 2 remaster someday.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#4aByLiTyPosted 11/10/2013 2:24:32 PM
moshaspartan2 posted...
take heart, logie-even if the next halo is as god awful as 4 was, we're still likely to get that halo 2 remaster someday.

i really want to believe you.
---
I only play good games.
#5logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 9:55:54 PM
One can only hope they do that, mosha.

what is this Destiny game I just read about?....well, what I read didn't tell me crap so that's why I'm asking.
---
#6lderivedxPosted 11/10/2013 10:48:36 PM
logannhunter posted...
haven't read much new or interesting on the Halo 4 board

I dunno what you're expecting. Board activity on games like these is largely dictated by the MP a bit after release, and this game isn't even in the top 10 on Live in terms of UUs. This is what happens when you release two forgettable and lackluster games in a row.
---
wait so you called final charming? i think your flirting. tc is also a pedo. aware child agencies immediately - Shrub
GT: i derive dx
#7moshaspartan2Posted 11/10/2013 10:50:19 PM
it'll happen. they would be daft not to make it.

destiny is kind of an MMOFPS mix of halo and borderlands, logie. looks to be a blast online, but im not sure if there is any kind of single player, to be honest.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#8logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 6:27:28 AM
mosha, I'm daft. lol I'm sure there will be one sooner or later.
Destiny looked interesting, blend of two games that were a hit around here. Nice.

Board activity on games like these is largely dictated by the MP
My point exactly re: activity on this board. Boring to say the least.
I'm expecting news about a new Halo game. Oh for the days of speculation and a bit of rumor to show up in a thread.
---
#9kalem_manPosted 11/11/2013 9:07:20 AM
lderivedx posted...
logannhunter posted...

I dunno what you're expecting. Board activity on games like these is largely dictated by the MP a bit after release, and this game isn't even in the top 10 on Live in terms of UUs. This is what happens when you release two forgettable and lackluster games in a row.

I'm pretty sure some stats were released last month that showed H4 was the fifth-most played XBL game.
#10__balePosted 11/11/2013 12:08:15 PM
kalem_man posted...
lderivedx posted...
logannhunter posted...

I'm pretty sure some stats were released last month that showed H4 was the fifth-most played XBL game.

LOL

http://majornelson.com/2013/11/07/live-activity-for-week-of-oct-28/

try 12th. BELOW HALO 3
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO