I must admit....I still

#21That1GuyyPosted 11/17/2013 1:11:29 AM
Sudieken posted...
LOL

Everyone loves mentioning this but they conveniently leave out that Halo 3 was free.

Prior to Halo 3 being free, it was still on the top 25, although it was below Halo 4, yes. But even then, Halo 4 is doing horribly in activity for Microsoft's flagship franchise.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#22TheSacredRingPosted 11/19/2013 1:24:40 AM
Blizzcon was wonderful, picked up my PS4 and currently waiting to do the same with my Xbox One. As for Halo 4, I haven't played it in a while. Still been meaning to get around to running through all of Spartan Ops.
---
Blarg and Kupo
#23lderivedxPosted 11/19/2013 2:22:04 AM
Blizzcon is something I'd love to be able to go to eventually.

That and dota's International tournament.
---
this is a shining example of why people with alternating caps in their names are treated like special children. - Sin
GT: i derive dx
#24logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2013 12:43:03 PM
Yeah, I'd enjoy gong to a blizzcon someday.

Two days till turkey day. Still have to make some pumpkin pies...oh and shop for groceries for the feast.

Anyone get the new game informer? A new Ratchet and Clank game:)
---
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
#25moshaspartan2Posted 11/27/2013 2:06:05 PM
the xbox one is fantastic. dead rising 3 is just silly good.

italics.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#26logannhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2013 9:12:20 PM
:P rub my nose in it why don't you. Glad you are enjoying it. We will still wait until we get a windfall amount of cash or such.

Got Ratchet today, my son already finished it, but it looks like good old ratchet goodness.

Got the pumpkin pies made, deviled eggs, and a spinich dip. Nummy!!

Why didn't xbox one have any of the flagship titles, or are there new ones?
---
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
#27JkickitPosted 11/28/2013 2:05:13 AM
logannhunter posted...
One can only hope they do that, mosha.

what is this Destiny game I just read about?....well, what I read didn't tell me crap so that's why I'm asking.

A game Bungie (not 343 who made Halo 4) is working on. It looks really good so far. The visuals are amazing and from what I see, it also looks like a loot game.
---
I'm a Redguard and I hold my hands sideways when shooting spells - SubTonic14
Now Playing: Diablo 3 || GT - Gears of Wario
#28moshaspartan2Posted 11/29/2013 1:21:01 PM
logannhunter posted...
:P rub my nose in it why don't you. Glad you are enjoying it. We will still wait until we get a windfall amount of cash or such.

Got Ratchet today, my son already finished it, but it looks like good old ratchet goodness.

Got the pumpkin pies made, deviled eggs, and a spinich dip. Nummy!!

Why didn't xbox one have any of the flagship titles, or are there new ones?

gears is pretty tired and halo 5 is undoubtedly a massive project. i dunno though, as far as launch titles go, dead rising and forza are pretty big. for me, a launch title doesnt get much more exciting than next-gen dead rising.

im really impressed by the xbox so far. i was worried about the voice recognition, since i have a pretty broad yorkshire accent, but i havent had a single problem. we've come a long way since socom...its well worth the buy whenever you fancy putting the money down.

how many ratchet games have there been, now? seems like the ps3 has had a couple of new ones each year for ages.
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
#29TheSacredRingPosted 12/4/2013 1:27:55 AM
*Brings beer-filled turkeys for everyone* My apologies for the delay.

How was Thanksgiving for the rest of you Americans? Mine was quite good, had a lot of the family together for the first time in a long while. Can't believe we're almost in 2014 already...
---
Blarg and Kupo
#30moshaspartan2Posted 12/4/2013 10:10:38 AM
thanks for excluding me, man. up yours!
---
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~