I must admit....I still

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I must admit....I still
3 years ago#21
Sudieken posted...
LOL

Everyone loves mentioning this but they conveniently leave out that Halo 3 was free.

Prior to Halo 3 being free, it was still on the top 25, although it was below Halo 4, yes. But even then, Halo 4 is doing horribly in activity for Microsoft's flagship franchise.
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
3 years ago#22
Blizzcon was wonderful, picked up my PS4 and currently waiting to do the same with my Xbox One. As for Halo 4, I haven't played it in a while. Still been meaning to get around to running through all of Spartan Ops.
Blarg and Kupo
3 years ago#23
Blizzcon is something I'd love to be able to go to eventually.

That and dota's International tournament.
this is a shining example of why people with alternating caps in their names are treated like special children. - Sin
GT: i derive dx
3 years ago#24
Yeah, I'd enjoy gong to a blizzcon someday.

Two days till turkey day. Still have to make some pumpkin pies...oh and shop for groceries for the feast.

Anyone get the new game informer? A new Ratchet and Clank game:)
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
3 years ago#25
the xbox one is fantastic. dead rising 3 is just silly good.

italics.
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
3 years ago#26
:P rub my nose in it why don't you. Glad you are enjoying it. We will still wait until we get a windfall amount of cash or such.

Got Ratchet today, my son already finished it, but it looks like good old ratchet goodness.

Got the pumpkin pies made, deviled eggs, and a spinich dip. Nummy!!

Why didn't xbox one have any of the flagship titles, or are there new ones?
"Bite me, Garrus. Better yet, bite her. Probably how she likes it." Jack
3 years ago#27
logannhunter posted...
One can only hope they do that, mosha.

what is this Destiny game I just read about?....well, what I read didn't tell me crap so that's why I'm asking.

A game Bungie (not 343 who made Halo 4) is working on. It looks really good so far. The visuals are amazing and from what I see, it also looks like a loot game.
I'm a Redguard and I hold my hands sideways when shooting spells - SubTonic14
Now Playing: Diablo 3 || GT - Gears of Wario
3 years ago#28
logannhunter posted...
:P rub my nose in it why don't you. Glad you are enjoying it. We will still wait until we get a windfall amount of cash or such.

Got Ratchet today, my son already finished it, but it looks like good old ratchet goodness.

Got the pumpkin pies made, deviled eggs, and a spinich dip. Nummy!!

Why didn't xbox one have any of the flagship titles, or are there new ones?

gears is pretty tired and halo 5 is undoubtedly a massive project. i dunno though, as far as launch titles go, dead rising and forza are pretty big. for me, a launch title doesnt get much more exciting than next-gen dead rising.

im really impressed by the xbox so far. i was worried about the voice recognition, since i have a pretty broad yorkshire accent, but i havent had a single problem. we've come a long way since socom...its well worth the buy whenever you fancy putting the money down.

how many ratchet games have there been, now? seems like the ps3 has had a couple of new ones each year for ages.
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
3 years ago#29
*Brings beer-filled turkeys for everyone* My apologies for the delay.

How was Thanksgiving for the rest of you Americans? Mine was quite good, had a lot of the family together for the first time in a long while. Can't believe we're almost in 2014 already...
Blarg and Kupo
3 years ago#30
thanks for excluding me, man. up yours!
R.I.P Jack-1996-2007
~MK marksman~
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I must admit....I still

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived