All I want is NO Logical Argument

#1bd0g5Posted 11/18/2013 10:22:32 AM
I find in intriguing to hear all the disappointment people have with Halo 4 & even Halo Reach. I get why people would be bothered with Armor Lock or Jetpacking, but it's almost comical how adamant people are that sprinting and perks have "ruined halo."

I've been reading post after post that they need to go back to Halo 2 or Halo 3's style of barebones multiplayer. Is it safe to presume that these people were much better in these previous halo's and are frustrated that they are not as elite in the new games? I understand how that could be disappointing, because it honestly is a great feeling to be in the upper echelons & to know most people are beneath your abilities.

I remember CoD 2 back in the day when the Xbox 360 was brand new. I loved that game and became quite good with the Kar98k. There was no sprinting, perks, or abilities, but it was great how simple it was. I would typically be the best player in any match & I loved how there was a great skill threshold. Now, in the newer Call of Duties, I'm still a good player, but that same consistent level of dominance is not at all possible with the perks, killstreaks, sprinting, & the map architect. I love the old days when I was on top, but I do not bash the ability to sprint or have customized weapons as detriments to the series simply because it is harder to dominate the game. Do you see where I'm coming from?

In Halo, Team Doubles is my favorite game type, and after playing Halo Reach, I find it painful to go back to Halo 3 & the incredibly slow gameplay. Typically the more aggressive team in Halo 3 (in Team Doubles, of course) will lose because without the ability to sprint, you can camp with much greater success. The gameplay to me is far too stale without sprint and that is why I consider Halo Reach to be the best game in the franchise.

Now I've read how "sprinting decreases the skill gap," yet they add no support to back up their claims. If anything, I find sprinting to add a greater skill gap in Team Doubles in Halo Reach because you can work with your teammate to diverge on someone and use sprint to chase someone with low health or corner someone in a bad position.

I'm just looking for NO logical argument why sprinting "irreparably devastated" Halo. I'm not saying I hold the indisputable truth in this realm, but I'm simply curious to see how someone could build a case that sprinting is less skillful.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#2darren19822000Posted 11/18/2013 11:43:32 AM
tldr
---
gt darren reefnugs gfaqs worst speller
#3COG_KillaPosted 11/18/2013 5:14:56 PM
nle;dr
---
I suck at the Halo gt: Giraffinator
#4EternalDahakaPosted 11/18/2013 8:19:37 PM
It makes my arms move to and fro, and that's not what Halo is about.
#5reseacher2000Posted 11/21/2013 7:41:20 PM
SMH even the trolls have gotten sucky with each new game.
---
PM if I don't add you back, I'll add right away! FC 4425-2463-5111
#6__balePosted 11/21/2013 7:53:20 PM
reseacher2000 posted...
SMH even the trolls have gotten sucky with each new game.

name one troll from each game board

h:cegb:
h2gb:
h3gb:
hrgb:

go ahead, fill out that form
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#7__balePosted 11/21/2013 7:54:22 PM
considering you cant even spell 'researcher' (woah what a tuff word such difficult lol such fierece)

eitehr you were born in 2000 or thats when you graduated high school

either way, embarrasing that you are on a halo gameboard at this point in time
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO