So is this the last halo game?

#11Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/11/2013 6:53:00 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fEKcOK8gno
---
"I AM AN INTROVERT!"
lol GameFASCISM
#12That1GuyyPosted 12/11/2013 8:31:12 PM
Hey, Blite, what was the name of that one race map in Reach that you always made us play? The one where you drive the mongooses on tiny bridges and then jump them? We could never make it past the first checkpoint because of the jumps.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#13aHungee_YuropeePosted 12/11/2013 10:48:39 PM
That1Guyy posted...
Hey, Blite, what was the name of that one race map in Reach that you always made us play? The one where you drive the mongooses on tiny bridges and then jump them? We could never make it past the first checkpoint because of the jumps.

Don't know lad. I can upload it to my fs if you want?

I complete it a few time, took an hour or so the first time,
#14That1GuyyPosted 12/11/2013 10:54:20 PM
Yeah, go ahead and upload it. My roommates and some friends here love the custom games on Reach, and I thought that race map would be a good one.
---
#15jesse_skaterPosted 12/12/2013 5:27:57 PM
That1Guyy posted...
Yeah, go ahead and upload it. My roommates and some friends here love the custom games on Reach, and I thought that race map would be a good one.

>excuses

you wanted to race dont lie
---
GT: Jesse I3aker
#16That1GuyyPosted 12/13/2013 11:57:30 AM
jesse_skater posted...
>excuses

you wanted to race dont lie

Wow, Jesse, how could you have possibly guessed that I play games with my friends and we try to play things that everyone likes?
---
#17__balePosted 12/13/2013 2:06:10 PM
is it just me or does that1guy777 seem angry about everything all the time.
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#18haloisfunbroPosted 12/13/2013 2:35:54 PM
That1Guyy posted...
Halo 2 ended on a cliffhanger and we managed.

The real worst part is that this series used to be one of my favorite franchises of all time, and now I couldn't care less about it.

Agreed. Don't listen to these nerds who are just trying to get a rise out of you because they have no life and nothing better to do. Halo does suck now. Stick to halo 3 and Reach. 1 and 2 every now and then just to get a trip down memory lane. Halo 4 sucks and that's all she wrote.
#19haloisfunbroPosted 12/13/2013 2:36:45 PM
aHungee_Yuropee posted...
When have I said h4 is a terrible game? It isn't as good as zbns reach, but i50 settings are mint.

Meh... Still refuse to play a game made by a bunch of morons who just want our money instead of making a good halo game.
#20aHungee_YuropeePosted 12/13/2013 2:41:02 PM
haloisfunbro posted...
aHungee_Yuropee posted...
When have I said h4 is a terrible game? It isn't as good as zbns reach, but i50 settings are mint.

Meh... Still refuse to play a game made by a bunch of morons who just want our money instead of making a good halo game.

Bungie made H3 and default reach. The didn't have a single good game last gen, Personally I would trust 343 more than Bungie these days.

Can't wait for Destiny to be another disappointment.