Microsoft needs to make there internet online play free for these games alone...

#1Bryan_SkullPosted 12/9/2013 10:39:04 PM
Reasons. Halo Series alone is why mircosoft needs to do this. Because free online play = more players buying that 60 dollar game and making your company more money. I love halo series.

Call of duty can kiss my butt. It all about the halo for xbox. That and fable. But that another topic for another day. Halo oh man I can't get enough of it. But come on Mircosoft. Free online play= more people buying xbox. Hello you offer the same discounts as Playstation Plus. And sony makes more moeny because of Free online play.

I"m not asking for an mmo of this game. And I'm not asking the games to be free. All I'm saying do what sony does and make being able to play the games that you bought be able to play online for free.

The game is still going to be 60 dollars when they first come out. How about making them sell more in the first couple of weeks. It would make you guys more money in the long run.

If I had the ability to play online with no monthly costs for Xbox. Oh man would I never stop playing those games. Lets just say call of duty couldn't keep up with halo if xbox decide to not charge for online play anymore.

I love playing with my friends. But if this acutally happens. Then BOOM to sells on XBOX games.
#2bd0gPosted 12/9/2013 10:42:49 PM
stop being poor
#3Halo3GAMEFREAKPosted 12/9/2013 11:31:36 PM
TC…you sound like one cheap bastard.
---
(My reaction to stolen kills) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkktKSjCHgo
#4Bryan_Skull(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2013 11:41:13 PM
bd0g posted...
stop being poor

I have the game. So why should I pay extra for playing online?

Look at the market place is what i'm saying. Free online play. Equals more cash. More games that are online will be sold if Microsoft stops being greedy. The halo series could outsell every other game out there.

I'm not saying make the game free. But why should I have to pay extra when the same games for another system don't cost extra to play online.

Call of Duty for one. Has online Free for ps3 players. That makes the game bought more on PS3. Do you hear what i'm saying. Grand Theft auto has online play for free online for PS3. Saint Rows games have online play that is free online for PS3. Even though these Games REQUIRE YOU TO BUY THEM. They have Free online for ps3. Sony making a killing off of online free.

Halo could make so much money. Because halo+free online play= More copies being sold. Means Microsoft makes more cash. You know what. I heard from a few of my friends. "I would love to play halo more but it gets boring not being able to go online without a fee".

I bought more PS3 online games then I bought xbox 360 games. You know why? Free online play. yeah boom goes the cash flow lost to xbox.
#5Bryan_Skull(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2013 11:55:22 PM(edited)
Halo3GAMEFREAK posted...

Why charge me twice for internet use? The internet I use don't come free. So why should I pay an extra fee?

Just to put some logic in you. Most games that are on xbox 360 that are online sell less then PS3. I'm only looking at the facts.

Halo would make so much more money. Lets use common sense.

You have two games that cost 60 bucks. No differnce in the game.

You have both systems.

The game has online playing.

You could pay to go online for an entire year.

Or you could play for free online.

The system that offers the free online normally gets more buyers to buy online games. Hello more people play mass effect 3 online for PS3 then they do for XBOX 360.

When mass effect 3 came out. I thought of my choices. Go for it for PS3 or go for it for Xbox 360. I chose the PS3 version because of PS3 free online play.

Just saying halo could make more money if Microsoft went free online play. THAT MEANS YOU STILL HAVE TO BUY THE GAME!!!
#6Halo3GAMEFREAKPosted 12/10/2013 12:07:34 AM
Bryan_Skull posted...
Halo3GAMEFREAK posted...

Game Poster you sound like a rich bastard. Who uses his mother or father money. Try living on your own.

Why charge me twice for internet use? The internet I use don't come free. So why should I pay an extra fee?

Just to put some logic in you. Most games that are on xbox 360 that are online sell less then PS3. I'm only looking at the facts.

Halo would make so much more money. Lets use common sense.

You have two games that cost 60 bucks. No differnce in the game.

You have both systems.

The game has online playing.

You could pay to go online for an entire year.

Or you could play for free online.

The system that offers the free online normally gets more buyers to buy online games. Hello more people play mass effect 3 online for PS3 then they do for XBOX 360.

When mass effect 3 came out. I thought of my choices. Go for it for PS3 or go for it for Xbox 360. I chose the PS3 version because of PS3 free online play.

Just saying halo could make more money if Microsoft went free online play. THAT MEANS YOU STILL HAVE TO BUY THE GAME!!!

Only, you don't care about Microsoft selling more consoles/games -- you're just using that as an excuse to beg a multimillion dollar company to give you a service for free because you can't afford it. I'm certainly not rich. I'm not even wealthy. But I still find ways to support my gaming habit without going bankrupt.

Recycle cans. Sell your old games. Play the lotto. Just don't beg -- it makes you and everyone else sound pathetic and sad. From one peasant to another: stop your b****ing!
---
(My reaction to stolen kills) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkktKSjCHgo
#7lderivedxPosted 12/10/2013 4:01:16 AM
Why are you complaining about ~$40/year when you have both a 360 and a ps3?
---
what was the point of that burger king video? You didnt need video proof to show that you are lonely, I would have taken your word on it. - brady
#8JaidabeccaPosted 12/10/2013 6:35:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9JohnnyS1nsPosted 12/10/2013 7:33:38 AM
Not a bad idea. If online gaming on the PS3 is free, why not free on the 360? Sell a few more xboxes and at the same time bombard them with Xbone adverts.. Win win
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12
#10JaidabeccaPosted 12/10/2013 9:24:52 AM
I'm still not seeing how making XBL free = more money for M$. They make a killing from the amount of money people spend on XBL subscriptions as opposed to your theory of more copies being sold due to having free online. The copies being sold is a 1 time profit for M$ where as the constant renewal of XBL Gold subscriptions for the millions of people on a yearly basis nets them, for lack of a better term, f***-ton more money.

For example(for the sake of it), a 1 time purchase of a $60 game + free XBL = a $60 profit to M$.

Now, a 1 time purchase of a $60 + a $40-$50 subscription to XBL Gold for a year for 5 years.

$40 x 5 = $200 + $60 = $260. Or $50 x 5 = $250 + $60 = $310.

My bad, my other post's math was completely wrong & it was too late to edit it so I had to delete it.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca