The next Halo will suck

#31That1GuyyPosted 12/21/2013 12:52:53 PM
jakethenoob posted...
Don't play on 100+ ping servers with Brazilians and it works well enough.

Brazil has nothing to do with the trash servers.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#32Dville_WeezyPosted 12/21/2013 1:53:49 PM
I wouldn't mind them ditching the BR/DMR, surely the weaponry has evolved since then? Bring back the fire grenades while they're at it, and make Promethean weapons hitscan since they shoot out light which should travel faster than anything else in a weapon.
#33Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/21/2013 3:54:11 PM
Dville_Weezy posted...
I wouldn't mind them ditching the BR/DMR, surely the weaponry has evolved since then? Bring back the fire grenades while they're at it, and make Promethean weapons hitscan since they shoot out light which should travel faster than anything else in a weapon.

yeah man what we really need are a bunch of full auto rifles that we can slap red dots and flir and night vision on.

no need for precision, balance, or weapons that don't suck.
---
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/827800124.gif
lol GameFASCISM
#34Dville_WeezyPosted 12/21/2013 4:05:43 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Dville_Weezy posted...

yeah man what we really need are a bunch of full auto rifles that we can slap red dots and flir and night vision on.

Go play customs if that's what you want.
#35Kpt_KapowskiPosted 12/21/2013 4:30:16 PM
Dville_Weezy posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Dville_Weezy posted...

Go play customs if that's what you want.

lol
---
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/827800124.gif
lol GameFASCISM
#36MR_SNUGGLETONSPosted 12/22/2013 10:34:10 AM
As long as the story is good I will continue to buy these games.
---
A7X foREVer
#37SniperVenomZPosted 12/22/2013 12:04:46 PM
I honestly think itll be good, they are probably going to be bringing back all the stuff from reach and 4. This would make a great game!