(NO SPRINT) 2v2 GameFAQs Tournament III (LIVE BRACKET THREAD)

#81bd0gPosted 12/27/2013 11:08:31 PM
Scooby/sanzaru do you guys think you can play tomorrow after 8pm EST? I don't know if I'll be home earlier but we'll see.
#82yoshiisbackPosted 12/27/2013 11:36:50 PM
Rob and I are a real team and will probably be playing our game Saturday evening/ night.
---
GT: Yoshi eats
#83MrFish86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 10:04:47 AM
yoshiisback posted...
Rob and I are a real team and will probably be playing our game Saturday evening/ night.

I've been messaging both of you guys, and have not heard anything at all until this message, so hopefully rob knows about trying to play tonight too. I know Swizzy mentioned in an earlier post that he says he'll be able to play tonight as well. Definitely get in contact with Rob about this game tonight, if you haven't already. I need to advance the brackets soon too, so tonight is definitely the day to play your game. A no show would be a bad look on you guys.
#84__balePosted 12/28/2013 9:07:27 PM
bale and sloppy 3-0

we played the third game for the hell of it. i had 10 blains. i would recommend just being 2-0'd by us if you play us in the tourney to save yourself and your dome the embarrassment
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#85TUMBLR_FEMINISTPosted 12/28/2013 9:18:17 PM
>peasants being proud of peasant achievements
#86MrFish86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 9:34:20 PM
__bale posted...
bale and sloppy 3-0

we played the third game for the hell of it. i had 10 blains. i would recommend just being 2-0'd by us if you play us in the tourney to save yourself and your dome the embarrassment

Why play the 3rd game? If you win the first 2, that's already the win since normal rounds are best 2/3. I have you guys down though. Just need to wait on a match before you have your next opponents.
#87MrFish86(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 9:57:39 PM
To ROB THE TURTLE and Swizzy Dangles:

You guys need to log on and play your games! Please figure out a solid time between your two teams to play your games tomorrow. BDog and Yoshi were online today, but both swizzy and rob never showed up. I'm not sure what's going on, but please figure it out, and get this game done tomorrow. Either use these boards, or XBL to message each other, so we can work this out, and get the tournament rolling.
#88__balePosted 12/28/2013 9:58:55 PM
MrFish86 posted...
__bale posted...
bale and sloppy 3-0

Why play the 3rd game? If you win the first 2, that's already the win since normal rounds are best 2/3. I have you guys down though. Just need to wait on a match before you have your next opponents.

i think i pretty clearly explained that it was for the hell of it

nvm it was 2-0 and we played a 3rd game for fun that had no bearing on the tourney
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#89aHungee_YuropeePosted 12/29/2013 9:19:38 AM
I will be back for winning this tourney the moro.
#90bd0gPosted 12/29/2013 9:42:28 AM
I already sent messages out, but Yoshi/Rob does 4-7pm EST sound good? Ill probably be home at night though if that works too.