Where the hell are the dlc maps in playlists

#1degen2011Posted 12/25/2013 10:21:53 AM
Wtf was the season pass just a rip off
#2JohnnyS1nsPosted 12/25/2013 1:21:41 PM
In a sense, yeah. I see more forge stuff than dlc stuff.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12
#3DvoloS88Posted 12/25/2013 6:28:57 PM
degen2011 posted...

It's been like that sense day one of dlc, where the hell have you been?
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
#4ThunderCavalierPosted 12/29/2013 5:22:21 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
degen2011 posted...

It's been like that sense day one of REACH dlc, where the hell have you been?

Thought I should add that little note.

You could probably claim ignorance in Reach, but hell, everyone knew that Bungie's new system was absolutely wretched from Reach. Why would you buy the DLC despite this obvious red flag?

There really is no excuse.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#5Urdnot_RuntPosted 1/3/2014 11:40:20 AM
What exactly changed that made it so DLC maps never show up? In Halo 3 when you downloaded the DLC maps, they entered regular rotation? What changed?
---
GT: gethtones
#6Oblivion_HeroPosted 1/5/2014 7:51:25 PM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
What exactly changed that made it so DLC maps never show up? In Halo 3 when you downloaded the DLC maps, they entered regular rotation? What changed?

iirc, in Halo 3, you are locked out of ranked playlists entirely if you don't have all the maps. So they'll show up.

In Halo 4, you aren't locked out. This makes it so the option to even select one of the DLC maps will only occur when every single player in the lobby has those maps. If even 1 person in your lobby doesn't have it, they'll never show up. This is a problem especially in Big Team iirc.
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
#7aByLiTyPosted 1/6/2014 4:04:54 AM
Oblivion_Hero posted...
Urdnot_Runt posted...

iirc, in Halo 3, you are locked out of ranked playlists entirely if you don't have all the maps. So they'll show up.

In Halo 4, you aren't locked out. This makes it so the option to even select one of the DLC maps will only occur when every single player in the lobby has those maps. If even 1 person in your lobby doesn't have it, they'll never show up. This is a problem especially in Big Team iirc.

nah, you're not locked out of all of them. hence why you see a lot of high ground and snowbound in halo 3 team slayer...
---
I only play good games.