GFT3 WB Semi Finals Videos - Swizzy POV

#11bd0gPosted 1/6/2014 8:26:09 PM
__bale posted...
i think swizz and bdog just suck on onyx cuz me and blake gave them the prison **** in our series too

Yeah we're good at haven, good at simplex (other than last night), but usually lose on onyx. If I start dying a lot on onyx, I just get pissed and make stupid decisions.
#12__balePosted 1/6/2014 8:39:27 PM
bd0g posted...
__bale posted...
i think swizz and bdog just suck on onyx cuz me and blake gave them the prison **** in our series too

Yeah we're good at haven, good at simplex (other than last night), but usually lose on onyx. If I start dying a lot on onyx, I just get pissed and make stupid decisions.

me and blake have never lost simplex or even come close to losing (last night was the first time we gave up more than one cap to anyone, including yosh), so i think thats more of us being good at that.

and you guys murdered us on haven, i think the score was pretty close but the game was never in doubt. you had control all game
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#13aHungee_YuropeePosted 1/6/2014 9:33:02 PM(edited)
__bale posted...
last night was the first time we gave up more than one cap to anyone, including yosh

http://puu.sh/6cmBw.jpg

Original history makers?
#14__balePosted 1/6/2014 9:37:54 PM
aHungee_Yuropee posted...
__bale posted...
last night was the first time we gave up more than one cap to anyone, including yosh

http://puu.sh/6cmBw.jpg

Original history makers?

that series doesnt count
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO
#15__balePosted 1/6/2014 9:40:54 PM
also

>lbr1 in gfaqs tournament

you flithy filthy catholic
---
#16bd0gPosted 1/6/2014 9:45:20 PM
__bale posted...
also

>lbr1 in gfaqs tournament

you flithy filthy catholic

i'm pretty sure that the people he lost to were in a clan

>yurop
#17__balePosted 1/6/2014 9:46:57 PM
worse yet..

>ksi

one of them was a pvt 1st class tho
---
#18aHungee_YuropeePosted 1/6/2014 10:05:27 PM
Salty cause onyx is ours.
#19__balePosted 1/6/2014 10:09:08 PM
>literally got lbr1 in a gfaqs tourney
---
#20aHungee_YuropeePosted 1/6/2014 10:11:47 PM
>Losing games to someone that got LBR2.

;)