Wood u? - Results (25 votes)
YA
60% (15 votes)
NA
16% (4 votes)
ACHOO
24% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Let's say hypotheoretically that BUGNIE used all the money they made from hALO to start a collage FOR HALO. U could major in FRAGS, GUNS, BABES, WORTHAGS, OTHER GUNS, ELITES, and many other majors and minors.
The school would probausluys be in the SEC and the mascot would be the JOHN SPARTAN of course. InStEaD of fooTball, grifball would be played at the school instead. D d d D During every grifball game, a little master johnmascot would run around on the field and just genearlly goof off. He would also start **** with the opposing teams mascot at halftime. Obvioulsy at all the home games the mascot fight would be rigged so taht Chief John wins. He would finish off the other mascot by sticking him with a sticky grendade and then teabagging the corpse of course cause its halo he'd also climax on the body while the crowd goes wild.

So ur probably asking, whats in it for me? Why should I spend my money at HALO UNIVERSITY and STUDY at BUNGIE DOT UNIVERSITY?
3 simple words my friends.
Guns babes other guns and worthags.
Every student, OR SHOULD I SAY SPARTAN IN TRAINING, who enrolls at Bugnie.univerity will get their own worthag. THAT's RIGHT
ur own worthag.
ONE MORE TIME?!
YOUR OWN WORTHAG!
WHAT WAS THAT?
YOUR OWN ****ING WORTHAG
NO LIKE I SERIOUSLY CAN'T HEAR YOU, WHAT DID U SAY?!

Here at HALO UNIVERSITY, you'll take various core curriculum classes such as Throwing Grenades 100, Picking up babes and other babes in worthags 201, History 150, Playing the Guitar and Dying like Jimi Hendrix 305, Shooting the AR, BR, Sniper, and Shotgun 495, and other various specialized classes.

THAT'S NOT ALL
Students who koalify for the Dean's list AKA SRGNT JOHNSON'S LIST will receive a free set of RECON ARMOR.
That's right.
RECON ARMOR.
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!
RECON. ARMOR.
ONE MORE TIME!

So what's stopiing u? Just jump into the fog already. The campus is filled with: guns, babes, worthags, other guns. You'll feel right at home.

If you don't feel at home, WHICH U SHOULD, feel free to join one of our many academic clubs on cmapus. Like Energy Sword Fencing, Academic Decathalon, the Sweating ur Ass Off club, Sweaty, the Trying SUPER hard CLub, the Turkey Club, the Golf Club, the babes and other guns club, The many more club, and many more clubs.

PLUS, every student who enrolls at BUNGI University will get a free WORTHAG
WHAT WAS THAT?
WORTHAG

So what are you waiting for, submit your appliWORTHAGcation and become a Spartan today.

BunGIE UNIVersity: Because we care that you care that we care that you try really ****ing hard in a game for ****'s sake ****
---
As long as the Earth, the Moon, and the Sun exist, everything will be fine.
#2Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/17/2014 4:35:45 PM
ODomm posted...
Let's say hypotheoretically that BUGNIE used all the money they made from hALO to start a collage FOR HALO. U could major in FRAGS, GUNS, BABES, WORTHAGS, OTHER GUNS, ELITES, and many other majors and minors.
The school would probausluys be in the SEC and the mascot would be the JOHN SPARTAN of course. InStEaD of fooTball, grifball would be played at the school instead. D d d D During every grifball game, a little master johnmascot would run around on the field and just genearlly goof off. He would also start **** with the opposing teams mascot at halftime. Obvioulsy at all the home games the mascot fight would be rigged so taht Chief John wins.

stopped reading there. Its completely implausible that John Halo would need to rig a fight to win.
---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/05/EddieLacyBig.gif
Love is no fun with protection
#3aHungee_YuropeePosted 3/17/2014 4:37:55 PM
Tried too hard.
#4bd0g5Posted 3/17/2014 5:31:15 PM
aHungee_Yuropee posted...
Tried too hard.

i don't know i find this random's topic very funny 10/10 very funny wow great topic would laugh again wow you're hilarious TC
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#5ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 6:10:40 PM
I know I can't be the only one who wants to see a litle John Mascot running around on the grifball field doing cartwheels and ****.

He could have like a really big head and a tiny body AWWW HAHAHAHA
---
#6WARRlORPosted 3/17/2014 9:16:58 PM
You can just tell us you're gay for port11
---
https://vine.co/v/hiJwPeFPheI
My key is Hi, My Swaga is Lo. GT: yPPoLs
#7aByLiTyPosted 3/17/2014 11:04:08 PM
Tried too hard.

every time
---
I only play good games.
shameless karma post
#8InYourWalls1Posted 3/18/2014 6:40:12 AM
Tried too hard.

This + I ain't reading all that
---
GT: X F4ktoR
#9ODomm(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 2:58:11 PM
I think you all need to let a little Bungie into your lives.
---
#10__balePosted 3/18/2014 4:15:38 PM
ODomm posted...
I think you all need to let a little Bungie into your lives.

and you need a rope and some tying skills but hey whos judging?
---
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO