New to this game question

#1go_bucs22Posted 3/23/2014 1:30:53 PM
So I was wondering if this game has bots in multiplayer like perfect dark or call of duty? I have an old xbox 360 without the wireless so I can't connect online. So it would be nice if I could just go against some bots. Thanks for the help
#2aHungee_YuropeePosted 3/23/2014 2:59:29 PM
No
#3este914Posted 3/23/2014 5:23:18 PM
:(
---
~-> este914 <-~
Mind Over Matter.
#4butsizzlePosted 3/24/2014 5:05:10 AM
D:
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer
#5jakethenoobPosted 3/24/2014 11:01:51 AM
Perfect dark is more fun than this game anyway so play that
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#6aHungee_YuropeePosted 3/24/2014 11:41:01 AM
jakethenoob posted...
Perfect dark is more fun than this game anyway so play that

Mad cause you're bad.
#7EricVonKlennerPosted 3/25/2014 11:37:16 AM
Halo 4 does not have AI bot support of any kind, but you do have the 4 player splitscreen like older games such as 007 Golden Eye. To compensate I learned and used every bit of the Custom menu that I could in an attempt to maximize the local action. Changed shields, speed, radar... and made use of the Ordnance chart, filling all slots, putting a lot of pressure on players.

AI bot support is heavily opposed by the Halo religious right: the same people who despise sprint, armor abilities, loadouts, perks, etc. However their kind of disapproval for Bots took another angle: instead of saying is copying others, often what I hear is them citing the possible scripting and programing complexities of having AIs that behave and do all the things humans do.

Then Titanfall came and in my opinion, damaged that long held opposition. The AI Bots there don't call in Titans, they don't wall run and such. So in Halo they wouldn't have to call in Ordnance or drive vehicles either. All this is translating into yet another wasted opportunity by the narrow minded anti-innovative persistence of the Halo Orthodox Brotherhood into having a Halo 3.5 and playing the "you are copying this game", instead of actively making creative suggestions and ideas to 343i on the Halo forums. Now, if having Loadouts and Ordnance is "copying" COD and a player count higher than 16 is "copying" Battlefield, now, if I suggest: OK... lets have the Halo race's sub-species (ODSTs and Marines and Grunts, Jackals and Brutes) in certain online MP lists and for local MP, because it would be easier to implement than fully fledged Combat Training Bots, I won't be surprised if I end up hearing the: nope, now you are "copying" you know who..."

After Activision's AI Bot Support program broke the limitation by making their Bots competent enough to play objective modes too, I think is now too late for Halo to catch up. However, instead of having Combat Training Bots, perhaps Halo can have Firefight Bots instead. My suggestion therefore is to stop Spartan Ops, bring back Firefight and then fuse that with MP. This will take care of the sub-species while player selection is expanded to include the Elites, the Prometheans and the Flood with their respective loadouts, classes, careers, abilities, vehicles and more. The easier nature of Firefight Bots might make then compatible with Forge as well.

Regardless, if Halo 5 does not have any kind of AI Bot support, then I no longer see the reason of having 4-player splitscreen.
#8Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/25/2014 12:43:00 PM
^ LOL
---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/05/EddieLacyBig.gif
Love is no fun with protection
#9MrFish86Posted 3/25/2014 1:11:05 PM
EricVonKlenner posted...
Halo 4 does not have AI bot support of any kind, but you do have the 4 player splitscreen like older games such as 007 Golden Eye. To compensate I learned and used every bit of the Custom menu that I could in an attempt to maximize the local action. Changed shields, speed, radar... and made use of the Ordnance chart, filling all slots, putting a lot of pressure on players.

AI bot support is heavily opposed by the Halo religious right: the same people who despise sprint, armor abilities, loadouts, perks, etc. However their kind of disapproval for Bots took another angle: instead of saying is copying others, often what I hear is them citing the possible scripting and programing complexities of having AIs that behave and do all the things humans do.

Then Titanfall came and in my opinion, damaged that long held opposition. The AI Bots there don't call in Titans, they don't wall run and such. So in Halo they wouldn't have to call in Ordnance or drive vehicles either. All this is translating into yet another wasted opportunity by the narrow minded anti-innovative persistence of the Halo Orthodox Brotherhood into having a Halo 3.5 and playing the "you are copying this game", instead of actively making creative suggestions and ideas to 343i on the Halo forums. Now, if having Loadouts and Ordnance is "copying" COD and a player count higher than 16 is "copying" Battlefield, now, if I suggest: OK... lets have the Halo race's sub-species (ODSTs and Marines and Grunts, Jackals and Brutes) in certain online MP lists and for local MP, because it would be easier to implement than fully fledged Combat Training Bots, I won't be surprised if I end up hearing the: nope, now you are "copying" you know who..."

After Activision's AI Bot Support program broke the limitation by making their Bots competent enough to play objective modes too, I think is now too late for Halo to catch up. However, instead of having Combat Training Bots, perhaps Halo can have Firefight Bots instead. My suggestion therefore is to stop Spartan Ops, bring back Firefight and then fuse that with MP. This will take care of the sub-species while player selection is expanded to include the Elites, the Prometheans and the Flood with their respective loadouts, classes, careers, abilities, vehicles and more. The easier nature of Firefight Bots might make then compatible with Forge as well.

Regardless, if Halo 5 does not have any kind of AI Bot support, then I no longer see the reason of having 4-player splitscreen.

This whole post is just filled with words that you're putting in our mouths so you could make easily defeated arguments, in an attempt to make yourself sound smart. Lots of players (myself included), could care less if they added bots or not to Halo, so long as they're in their own playlists, and we have the option to turn them on or off in custom games. Most changes in the Halo world are welcome, so long as there is a way to switch those changes on or off in customs.

Also, titanfall bots are not exactly competent. They're just in the game in order to give players who are bad at FPS's, a way to still contribute to their team's score. Good bots have been in the Timesplitters games way before titanfall, and they work very well in that game.

v (Titan Fall Bots in action) v
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MboBBzwo96s
#10darren19822000Posted 3/25/2014 5:44:20 PM
how do the guys that made bots for those cod games mess it up so bad in titanfall